Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up up and away?
Ingame Name: chibill

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92904246
Discord Tag: chibill#0427

Time Played: 334.8 hrs + what ever time before this is approved or denied.

When First Joined: Apr 13, 2022  (According to Gametracker)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I normally play after work on weekdays on and off between 4pm-ish until around 12 pm-ish CST. On weekends I am generally on at sort of random times throughout the day but may not get on at all due to family stuff or hamradio related things.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community:  I can use the extra permissions granted my T-mod to better help the community when it comes to players joining just to cause problems, such as joining just to spam slurs in text and voice chat (normally I would handle this with !gag and !mute but at times people have been know to evade that, and it has happened three times so far in my month as Trusted.), or use aimbots/hack of other types (with proof first), to karma ban them until they can be properly banned with a ban request. Also on some maps people have issues of getting stuck somewhere, or inside objects the bring command would help with. (An example is the elevator on the matrix map)  

Why you want to help the community:  Still don't really understand this question since, why wouldn't I want to give back to the community that I have fun playing with, plus honestly just to recap why I applied for Trusted originally, when people get on the server just to try and cause issues for the community it ruins the experience for everyone and if I can stop that from continuing when it happens then why wouldn't I apply to be able to do so. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  Yes

How did you find us?:  Just browsing the Gmod server list.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other:  
I would like to also add that while I am still learning how to handle some scenarios that have happened on the server for example dealing with mass rdmers. I have a decent grasp on how to deal with reports and also voice and text chat spammers. (And slurs). I also have experience collecting evidence of everything that's going on for use in reports. But I am also still learning new things, like being careful with people that have symbols in front of there names when using commands.

Also to anyone worried about burnout, before I originally applied for Trusted I had been on the server 56 days and accumulated 185 hours of play time. Between getting Trusted and now its been about a month and I have accumulated around 150 more hours in the game. I don't get on the server only to staff, I get on the server to play TTT with all of you. 

Disclaimer: 
Also I do envision my activity lessening slightly as I start to re-claim some of my free time from playing Gmod, but I will still be on quite a bit. (Thinking of getting on every other day, or playing just half as much each day as right now I basically play most days from when I get home till I go to bed with just some short breaks in the middle, except for weekeneds.)
+1 Chibill is solid staff member from the sounds of it he has solo staffed server quite a bit these last couple weeks He has what it takes and will be a good tmod good luck :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 chibill is very thorough with ban requests/recording and highly surpasses the expectations to be promoted
chibill, we told you that you didn't have to apply, just to say when you were ready.... can you not follow simple instructions??

Joking aside, I cannot physically think of a reason to deny chibill this promotion. Single handedly can staff alone, constantly helps everyone (including myself and others) with problems/questions, and is a fantastic dude.

+1. I don't need to say good luck because this might be open for 3 days max before it's approved LMAO
Always a pleasure to have in the server.. you will get mod in no time !

+1
Chibill and I frequently staff the server together and he does a great job as trusted, responding to situations, handling reports, all around great guy. +1
easy +1, understands the rules, handles reports very well, good attitude, extremely active
I have been lucky enough to play with you when you are on, and you almost need to take a break lmao. Man's put in almost 4 hours every day over the past month.

Based on what I've seen through my recent inactiveness, I would support your move to T-Mod. Since I haven't been around a whole lot this month (up until the past few days), I'm going to remain officially neutral/not vote. But I feel your promotion would be well earned should you earn it.

Best of luck with your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 very consistent and does a great job
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Everyone above has already laid out the reasons for you to get promoted. Your activity and knowledge of the rules makes this an easy +1.
former admin2