Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I resign
It's a shame I didn't play too often during your tenure, it would have been nice to have an opportunity to try and practice my Spanish when talking to you.
I've enjoyed the few times we played together or were in chats 1 or 2 times.
Hope you find some fun and relaxation out in the world. If you ever wanna play something (that isn't gmod) you're always welcome in my dumpster.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Peace out kiddo, altho it ended somewhat sour, thanks for your time as staff.

Enjoy your time studying and time away from the server.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
lemon, I will proudly say you went hard asf on that doc, I'm proud that you came forward with these things and with relevant evidence regarding a few. With this variety of evidence regarding certain topics, I hope you are able to inspire some change or introspection into the staff team, we have had our discussions about the staff team as well. You did a great job with all of this, I hope you enjoy your summer break and hope to see you around!
After getting a chance to read the document and see what Brock and Reina had to say, all I'm going to add is this:

I will do better to ensure this isn't happening to others and keep a closer eye on these kinds of situations both in TTT and on our Discord.  

PLEASE, if you feel uncomfortable with what someone is saying to you and don't feel comfortable confronting them yourself to ask them to quit, please do not hesitate to DM staff and inform us so we can deal with it swiftly. 

My DM's are always open, and I'm sure the rest of the staff team would say the same thing.
Good for you, take some time for yourself. Hopefully we'll get to see you around still. You're always a joy to play with.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
This whole thread is fax. Have a happy retirement, and I'm going to be very disappointed if nothing changes
As someone around for many of the dramas of years past and mostly vanished beyond that, I am not familiar with many of the events that led to this but I read the long piece and I can’t say I’m surprised unfortunately, this kind of shit has been here time and time again. But I’m in that stage you’re just about to begin with freeing your mind from it. Welcome to the light of the resigned staff club, and even though I never got to know you myself, I’ve witnessed the cycle enough to say that it’ll likely be great for your overall happiness.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You were always nice to me and I appreciate that. I hope this decision helps you and removes a toxic part of your life.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
Good luck and take care <3