Unban Request
Ingame Name: Cosmic Tortoise

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40915571

Who Banned You: woahny (Wild at time)

Reason For Ban: Unknown (explained in Other)

Length of Ban: Unknown (explained in Other)

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have found different environments mold people into different people, including for the best.  Since Ark: Survival Evolved came out, (1 month from launch date), I've been playing it.  Been on three servers in all.  First one was short lived before it shutdown in preference of the server running wanting to join another, which we all moved to.  When that server shut down without much warning, a group of players joined up and joined the third server I'm on.  The community is nice to each other, of the 60 or more players, maybe even 100 in total, scattered across all time zones around the world.

Everyone works either in tribes or solo, but help each other in the game and keeps a civil tongue when there are disagreements.  Open discussions, differences of opinions, and random meme posting is all done in fun, never malice.

~~~

Not one, but two former (possible current?) admin had contacted me recently, hoping I'd come back, and appeal.  After some time, I've looked through recent threads and seen change in current active members ( as new names ), and old names I know in new positions, and some gone all together, including former staff either banned or retired.

As far as I know, my passive natured self is different than what it was three years back, and with this community far less toxic by the change in people, it might be possible to reintegrate then into Dinklebergs again.  I saw I think two years back a post by Gabe or Queef, or maybe it was another admin, bringing up the topic and addressing it, but I didn't follow after to what may have occurred from such a thread.

There's things I'll need to relearn, and new things as I've seen in the TTT rules to learn for a first time.  I'm most likely still bad at the game, as its been a long time since playing.  I am willing to try again, with my new self 3 years later that I have become however.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Once, for 5 days.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ght=Cosmic

Other: The reason for unknowns above is there was no thread (either it is deleted or misplaced).  I can't find when but looks like August of 2019, as I have inbox messages dated that imply they were post ban.  The only thing I recall is I was told either try an appeal in 3 or 6 months as an Admin told me, as they enjoyed my being around to some extent.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
+1, i was here.
former admin2
+1 I have a bind from the moment you were banned (of your ban)
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
+2 I was also here come back :)
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 its been years pls free the tortoise time can change a person
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I think a lot of your old resentment from some of the people (including me) was the false reports/delaying/randomly sussing people, but honestly its been so long and I believe you've changed and I could enjoy seeing you on the server again +1

Also total round time was reduced so we dont have to sit through your 14+ minute rounds anymore :)
+1 the new frogs must once again face the wrath of m24 delay.

jk jk, its been a long time and people change.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Your name is still passed around from time to time. People definitely miss you for many different reasons.
+1 why not. The Dinks community is currently testing its forgiveness tolerance as of recently.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You were banned by someone I've almost never heard of lol. +1.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 LET'S GOOOOOOOO free the man