Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost my mind
Ingame Name: Lost_Leviathan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58801539

Time Played: About 405h at time of posting

When First Joined: August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most of the time when server is alive

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community: Becoming a mod would really help me to properly deal with others that I would otherwise have to create a ban request for. It would be great to not have to bother other staff and wait for other staffin order to deal with troublemakers how I need to.

Why you want to help the community: Staffing for Dink's Murder has been amazing and I love playing with the people I get to. This community has been nothing but great to me and I can't be more grateful.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only joke bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Denied Accepted and Accepted

How did you find us?: Looking for a good prop hunt server then migrated to the server for Murder.

Other: I know I had a few instances of reacting incorrectly to other players who were trolling and I've worked on it since then. I personally believe I have improved how confident I am in enforcing punishments and any feedback for other things I can work on would be taken and worked on.
-1, doesn't like the AUGHHHHHHH's grump does.

Just kidding, you're good at your job and I think you'd do a fine job as a Murder Moderator.

+1
i say +1 Lost is on the server very often and it would be a great help to ban any troublemakers if they are the only one that is on, which have grown more frequent since summer started, would be appreciated promotion for the player perspective as well.

but also Levi Smelly
You do a great job at keeping it orderly whrn you're online and you aren't too excessive in anything, Easy

+1
-1 you stink >:c

You do sometimes still get a little irritated when the trolls stop by, but it is very noticeable on how much you’ve been working on that and how you react to certain situations that used to ignite your visible annoyance has improved greatly. I’ve seen the confidence grow as well and i think there’d be no issues with you going green. There’s no cons i can think of that would be an issue either. +1 best of luck c:
Hey Lost,
I'm glad to see that you want to step up to the next level of staffing on the murder server.
I have no issues from what i've seen in game, though I haven't been on in forever because dying of COVID.

I am concerned about the mod abuse thread posted earlier (which was less mod abuse and more a mistake/jumpy ban), as well as some of the joke RDM's - which may go too far sometimes.
You know i'm always down for it :) but don't always assume others are OK with it, even regulars. Not a big deal here.

Also a bit concerned that sometimes, when interacting with trolls on the server, you may try to troll them back. It's always good to take a professional approach, even when dealing with the unprofessional.

Officially, I'm neutral. While I think you've done a fantastic job, the jump to a Moderator position from T-Mod is the largest non-admin jump you can make in the staff ranking, and the standards required of a moderator are much higher than T-Mod.

But, you work your tail off when you play - you are ALWAYS on, and you are a key part in the revitalization of this server, which peaked at #2 at one point, currently #2 USA #5 overall. Keep up the good work, and if you don't get it this cycle i'm sure we will see you soon!

Best of luck.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Ez +1

From what Ive seen you’ve always kept it cool & level headed whenever theres a bunch of trolls/rdm going on.
You always help others whenever they have questions & you’re fairly active on the server.
My only criticism would be to look deeper into evidence as Jammin stated since there was a false ban , but mistakes happen. We’re human. 

Good luck brotha
I think so long as you take time to carefully examine things and use that noodle of yours you should be fine. Sometimes things that seem straight forward aren't always what they appear and it absolutely happens.

Otherwise from the bit that I do know of you, you aren't a bad person and you've gotten better with being more confident in your abilities to handle things. 

My vote shouldn't count due to such a horrible track record of activity in Murder but throwing it in the bucket regardless. 

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(07-08-2022, 01:23 AM)Jammin Wrote: Hey Lost,
I'm glad to see that you want to step up to the next level of staffing on the murder server.
I have no issues from what i've seen in game, though I haven't been on in forever because dying of COVID.

I am concerned about the mod abuse thread posted earlier (which was less mod abuse and more a mistake/jumpy ban), as well as some of the joke RDM's - which may go too far sometimes.
You know i'm always down for it :) but don't always assume others are OK with it, even regulars. Not a big deal here.

Also a bit concerned that sometimes, when interacting with trolls on the server, you may try to troll them back. It's always good to take a professional approach, even when dealing with the unprofessional.

Officially, I'm neutral. While I think you've done a fantastic job, the jump to a Moderator position from T-Mod is the largest non-admin jump you can make in the staff ranking, and the standards required of a moderator are much higher than T-Mod.

But, you work your tail off when you play - you are ALWAYS on, and you are a key part in the revitalization of this server, which peaked at #2 at one point, currently #2 USA #5 overall. Keep up the good work, and if you don't get it this cycle i'm sure we will see you soon!

Best of luck.
Thanks for the feedback. It has been a while since you've been on but since you were active but I realized I was RDMing a bit too much and have since brought it down to only a select few people who I know for sure are okay with it since they RDM me back. Not entirely sure what you mean by "trolling back" the trolls but I've worked on keeping my cool with them around and believe I have gotten way better. Thanks again.
While I would say lets wait a bit more for this 

I also see that it would benefit the server another upper rank staff especially since its now coming back to life.

Do realize that mod has HIGHER responsibilities.  Not that I doubt you wouldn't be able to handle it

The false ban was just mistake. These are bound to happen and we learn from them

+1 allowed to grow 2 inches and have bad green color
[Image: unknown.png]