Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up up and away?
Easy +1. Despite being one of the newest staff members, he is one of the most crucial members of the current TTT staff team. Bill is very level-headed and has a vast knowledge of the rules, but isn't afraid to ask questions when needed. Keep it up, Bill
Everyone's said really all that can be said, but I will echo Jammin's point: take care of yourself and don't worry about being on the server every night for hours on end. The server has made it this far without imploding (which is surprising), and it will survive if you need to take a break. Don't get burned out and leave the server for months or years at a time. You're a good guy.

Easy +1
Going to modify my response to a plus one.
I just spent about 3 hours or so on and off with Chibill and Bryan. Without speaking too much out of turn, If song queues get reenabled soon, you can thank this man for doing so.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 similar thoughts to what others have said
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Bump for more feedback.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
I told ya that you didn’t even have to apply! Congrats this app has been ACCEPTED you deserve this.