Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistics
I think it'd be interesting to be able to see your most -1'd and most +1'd posts on the forums. I don't wanna search through 40 pages of rep and count individually since that's tedious as shit and I'm lazy. If there was a way to implement it, it'd be nice but if not oh well, it's not that important.
This just leads to rep manipulation just saying.
Mfs hatin my word cause I'm speaking what's real
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I still feel that even if it might cause rep manipulation, it'd still be cool to see.
Trying to say this could be a problem because of rep manipulation is just a bad take. I agree, this would be neat.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
I'd appreciate it, navigating the site can be a little tricky sometimes. Or I could just be stupid.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Hmmmm this might lead to rep manipulation.
Genuinely confused by "it'll cause rep manipulation". How? If you (only you) could look at your most +1'd and -1'd posts it would eliminate the concern (whatever it may be)
(07-11-2022, 07:09 AM)Damien Wrote: Genuinely confused by "it'll cause rep manipulation". How? If you (only you) could look at your most +1'd and -1'd posts it would eliminate the concern (whatever it may be)
For only you, yeah it wouldn't. But in mose cases it'd have to be implemented in an ascending/descending order of upvote to downvote and vice versa for everyone. Even then if it somehow doesn't lead to rep manipulation, you still gonna have people poke at and bring up posts you made 1-2 years ago.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Most downvoted post is the last post on Addressing Toxicity

edit: 
[Image: unknown.png]

If anyone can find a post with more downvotes, pls tell me

but that one is legendary
you just earned urself a dislike fx