Donor
What They Did: 
gagged me, flamed the server.
When They Did It: 
7/13 ~ 145 AM EST
Potential Witnesses: 
kneegee
Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 

start at around 28 minutes. there rest is to just prove I did not tamper my footage.

Other:

this hostility came out of nowhere, and was super bad. the gag issued was one issued with malice and intent. It is clear that he has no regard for what he should and should not do.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
FYI start watching around 28 minutes in lmao, timestamps are in the video.
+1 strike this seems blatant and he has a very recent awarn for improper kicking donor abuse.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
edit. audio was not enabled (was not sending anything to obs. have since set audi o source 1 from game capture to headseat output). Somehow can still kind of hear game audio when yelling. loud i guess.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I've been on the server with this guy before. He's taken matters into his own hands before by kicking a supposed hacker (while admins and mods were on). He clearly never even bothered to read the donor guidelines +1 to strike.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
+1 For strike this guy needs the donor guidelines.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
bump

BIIG_SAD
+1 for a strike!
Easy +1 for a strike. Battery will get on and insult others to no end. He complains about everything and if you disagree with him, he'll change his target to you
Pretty sure he has 1 or 2 harassment warns aswell.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Player is to be stricken for abuse of donor rank privileges. Just need to find a time to do it when they are on as I do not know their discord information if they have any. Thank you for the report!
[Image: b_560x95.png]