Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT EndRoundQueue Update
Hi, y'all,

I wanted to provide an update on the temporary removal of the queue command on the main server. As you know the old queue system had a massive exploit that allowed those with the proper knowledge to the spam queue system and bypasses the rank check. I am happy to share that our own @chibill who knows Lua, was able to remove this exploit and fix the addon! When you can, please thank chibill for the effort he put into getting this addon fixed and updated!

There is an additional change that will be happening as a result of the addon being updated. We have made the addon to only accept queue links from two different sources. The first source is a Discord MP3 and the second is a Youtube to MP3 Discord Bot. We have done this to limit the exploitation of our host links being able to grab player IPs. Below I will show instructions on how to grab the proper links from the two approved sources.

Update:
  • Adding !optout functionality. Typing !optout will allow you to disable hearing other players' queues. Typing !optout again will reenable the ability to hear queues from other players. (note: if you opt out of hearing queues' you will be able to hear your own but, no one else's)

• Whitelist is properly functioning.
1. Discord MP3
  • Open Discord and Create a Private Channel
  • In your private channel upload the mp3 file you'd like to queue to discord. 
  • Once uploaded, on the top right corner, right-click the download button
  • [Image: unknown.png]
  • A new menu will appear where you can press copy link to grab the mp3 link
  • Once you have this link copied to your clipboard, you can open the queue menu and use this link to play a song at the end of the round.
2. Youtube to MP3 Discord Bot
  • Open Discord and Create a Private Discord Server
  • Go to https://socuul.dev/invite/ytmp3/ and the discord bot to the server you created.
  • Once created, send a direct message to the discord bot of the youtube link you'd like converted
  • After a minute of processing, the discord bot will message you back with a download link for the mp3 file
  • You may copy the download link they provide and copy it into the queue system to play the song of your choice. 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
okar
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
thank you robert!
former admin2
Chibill staff of the month confirmed
Also shoutouts to @GCubed for finding us the bot!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Leave it to the Discord Developer to find the bot, and chibill to figure out the coding. Man's a genius with that stuff.
(07-14-2022, 09:06 AM)dong Wrote: Chibill staff of the month confirmed
Facts
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
sorry for being a retard, but will some previous methods still work like open
drive
just need to check if my queue lists saved will be absolutely slaughtered
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(07-14-2022, 10:09 AM)Mana Wrote: sorry for being a retard, but will some previous methods still work like open
drive
Currently no, its only accepting links that come from discord or that youtube to mp3 converter. Sorry.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(07-14-2022, 10:09 AM)Mana Wrote: sorry for being a retard, but will some previous methods still work like open
drive
Open drive was actually the subject of a secondary exploit that @murl caught some time ago, so I wouldn't rely on Open drive being available anymore.
Just make a discord channel :)

I'm looking into setting up a community discord channel for queues some time in the future, but we gotta figure out some things first. No promises for the time being, so I highly recommend setting up queues in a private discord as Bryan outlines here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks