Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Im unhappy :)
Hey! everyone’s favorite hated inactive mod here! I turned 22 today (wow) and as I sit here downing beers and getting drunk I realize just how much my life fucking sucks! Ive had my heart broken multiple times, been cheated on, lost good friends and overall hate my job and have no idea what im doing with my life and really feel like I have no purpose. I dont think anyone cares and I dont blame you, afterall, I try and cope with 2D women and have shut down for the most part. Idk if this is shitposting so it might get taken down but I wanna thank the few people in this community who actually make me feel a little bit more then nothing! So yeah! sorry for talking about my feelings, ik im not suppose to or anything so you can shit on me in the comments but thats that! im gonna drink more and cry so later :)
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
idk what to say so here’s some rep +1

keep ur head up. Go to the gym.
online or not everyone is here for you king, we all care abt you :)
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
<3
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Jack,

You are loved. You bring a lot of joy to this community. I have shared many great moments with you in-game and even better moments with you on Discord. You are funny, intelligent, and most of all an anime simp. Never change who you are. Happy Birthday My Friend! I raise my glass to you tonight!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Hearing depressing shit or self loathing is always gonna be frowned upon and makes all parties uncomfortable and awful, the person themselves included. As shallow as it can sound, just keep moving forward. Its the best thing you can do. And as people have stated before, people do care. Even if we say you're gay as fuck.
Enough sappy shit, 20's-30's are the peak of your life. You still got plenty of time mate.

Need better taste in anime though, Mine from Akame ga Kill sucked.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Keep your IRL friends close and family closer.
I hope you keep your chin up my friend. Things get better with time.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I don't know you very well, and I don't think I've ever been depressed before, but I do think that doing mind-altering substances (drinking) won't help you out in the long term. Keep your mind sober and think about the things that you can do to make yourself happy or have made you happy in the past.

What icey said is great advice too. Going to the gym and actively changing your body or continuing to progress will make you feel better, I'm sure. Jammin had some good advice with keeping good company as well. Bad company will bring you down to the pit with them and will continually put you down. Good company will lift you up and have your best intentions at heart.

Don't be discouraged. Tough times will come, but they won't last forever. Eventually, things will get better. Don't give up.

Happy Birthday.
Hahaha I feel the same way sometimes brother when I’m feeling down I try to go out of my way to make new friends. Keep your head king your crown fell off.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
....all I have is garbage but you can have some if you want.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.