Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR Round suggestions.
1. I am a massive fan of No Communication, so I hate to say this, but I believe you are wrong.

2. Murderer definitely probably needs more ammo, this round seems annoying for the murdered.

3. RPG Madness is code for RDM Round so yeah, it should be FFA.

4. My only issue with your input is the no radar option; let's say that the murderer is somebody who doesn't know the map. You're basically asking for delay to happen, although I do understand why you would say you want it gone.

5. I personally despise Mice and Cat because if I don't pull my gun out quick enough, I immediately get RDM'ed. I try to avoid this round at all costs, so I think making it a "TDM component" would make it interesting.

6. The FFA Variety option sounds like an awesome idea. I don't know how difficult that'd be to set up, but it sounds cool.

On to your suggestions:

1. Having a cooldown would be nice... I don't think coding it would be nice though; if someone wants to take the time to do that, then that's cool.

2. The Double Murderer/Gunman ideas are actually interesting ideas. I'd love to see if they could be implemented.

Messages In This Thread
PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 05:46 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by Jammin - 07-18-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by [test]✪Wocknaps - 07-18-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by Salty - 07-18-2022, 09:13 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by real (4) - 07-18-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 11:49 PM