Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please let me back in, this is all I have
Thank you reina for getting banned and unbanned

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As for the hacking part of the ban;
I do not believe it was hacking. So that is cleared.

As for evasion, I'm still pretty sure you evaded, but since there's no way to prove it except by circumstantial evidence.. You'll be unbanned.
To be clear though, if something happens again and I catch you in a lie again about "having 10 name changes i just cleared it" I'll be less likely to unban. Better to be honest upfront.
There are websites that show entire history even with cleared names. Work smart not hard kid.
this looks like a very legitimate appeal to me. the math checks out and it says right there that he's white, so +1 from me.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Please post it in actual format otherwise this is just gonna sit in shitposting.
Also its probably advisable you put in the minimal effort of writing your own request instead of having someone do it for you.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(07-18-2022, 09:58 PM)Battons Wrote: Please post it in actual format otherwise this is just gonna sit in shitposting.
Also its probably advisable you put in the minimal effort of writing your own request instead of having someone do it for you.
shut up your dfat
@Battons 

I hate whar