Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time to hopefully make an impact
(08-16-2022, 07:32 PM)steuivn univarse. Wrote: I am a +1. You have a great grasp on the rules and seem like you are a very well rounded person! Though I agree that you should have some ban requests, I can understand that it can be difficult especially when staff are online handling issues. If you get a chance to do some while you are playing, ask one of the staff members if you can fill one out just for the experience because it is an important part of being trusted.

Good luck my friend!
I'll try and do that! Thanks for the kind words everyone! Even you Jammin  :P
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
I've played with you quite a bit so I'm gonna have to +1 this app. Lack of main server Discord coms is meh, but if you can prove to the staff team that you know how to do ban requests I see no reason for this to be denied. Good luck buddy
He's active and not toxic like me so Ima hit u with a +1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
ur fat and kind of know the rules +1
very active and would be a great member to include for staff and help make a difference! +1
Swiftbadger,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the staff team! We are excited to have you join us!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]