Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time to hopefully make an impact
Ingame Name: SwiftBadger*No Monitor*

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36726416
Discord Tag: SwiftBadger#6159

Time Played: 404 hours

When First Joined: Dec 22, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work a 24/72 hour schedule at work so on my 72 hours off I am mostly always on this server from 2pm CST to late into the night.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I feel as though I would be able to help this community when it comes to being the voice of reason when things get a little bit crazy and the RDM reports stack up.  As well as gagging / warning people who are mic spamming, harassing and are just making the server uninviting to the people that come and play on this server.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help this community because over the past 8 months I have managed to meet and make friends with a lot of the regulars on this server and I have a blast everyday I come in and hang with everyone.  

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: I was looking for a new community to hang out with after I had been gone for a 5 month fire season (away from my computer) and found that the CSGO jailbreak server I had been playing on had crashed and burned hard while I was gone.  I wanted a community to be apart of and I just randomly stumbled across Dink's and have been here ever since then.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: I work in an industry IRL that has me make fast decisions under pressure and I know I can be a person on this server that will make it a fun and enjoyable place for anyone and everyone!
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
I think the badger would make good staff. The only thing that will probably get him denied is the forum activity and discord activity but I see those as non-issues as other people have gotten staff with little to no forum/discord activity.

+1.
(08-15-2022, 03:27 PM)Damien Wrote: I think the badger would make good staff. The only thing that will probably get him denied is the forum activity and discord activity but I see those as non-issues as other people have gotten staff with little to no forum/discord activity.

+1.
Its only an issue because they want to see how you interact with other staff not just from ttt, That being said I think badger would make fine staff he is friendly when I play with him so +1 good Luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 from me

SwiftBadger is on the server very frequently, is always friendly, and seems to know the rules well. Unfortunately no ban requests, so unsure how he is about collecting evidence, but his behaviour on the server is confidence inspiring.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 Good dude, knows his stuff. Absolutely would make a great staff member.
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
+1 Been on a good deal of the time he is, I have almost never seen him break any of the rules. He's quite active. Although I do agree with others concerns that you don't have an ban request or anything like that. But I think that mostly comes from staff being on most of the time I see you on. Sort of hard to make a ban request if staff beat you to it.
Pros: Knows the rules /etc and is fun to play with, helps others when applicable etc.
Cons: not much discord/forum engagement, 0 ban requests
Not overly worried about lack of engagement on the social platforms, but without ban requests it's hard to judge how you would do as a staff member.

-1 solely due to lack of ban requests, neutral otherwise

Thanks for showing interest though! It's always nice when we see community member step up
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 very active, would make great staff!
Mans knows the rules and doesn't abuse his role, +1
I am a +1. You have a great grasp on the rules and seem like you are a very well rounded person! Though I agree that you should have some ban requests, I can understand that it can be difficult especially when staff are online handling issues. If you get a chance to do some while you are playing, ask one of the staff members if you can fill one out just for the experience because it is an important part of being trusted.

Good luck my friend!