Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alerts
Hi all, a small update today. I have reenabled the alerts plug-in that our forums features. Currently you can see your alerts in three ways. First; depending on your browser you may see a number on your tab notifying you of your amount of unread alerts, secondly you may go to https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/alerts.php directly, finally you can click on your user panel and click the link there which will also show if you have new notifications.(see attached screenshot)
I plan to make a more permanent place for alerts near the navigation bar however the code for the original button has long been lost so I need to create a new one and make sure it doesn’t break our templates.
Sorry for the hasty addition but it’s a feature I’ve long missed and hope you all will enjoy having it back in some form. Thank you for your time reading this!
[attachment=3391]
battons puttin in some work!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I missed alerts so much. This makes it much easier to navigate the forums, Thank you Sonic Player Forum Admin.
fuck this means i cant send slurs through the messaging system without anyone noticing anymore
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
based battons putting in that work. Thank you @Battons and @Gabe
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
i didn't even know this was disabled until now
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
bump
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
forum admins doing work???? impossible
Currently it also now resides in the top corner of the screen, looks a bit odd on mobile though.
[attachment=3393]
Ooooh awesome.
[Image: image.png]