Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 gatsu
honestly been thinking about this for months because I know how I want to plan out my future, but I am formally and permanently resigning from all staffing positions. I'm leaving for quite a few reasons that I will further explain. I simply do not have fun playing the game while also having to staff. An example of this would be my recently and ONLY abuse thread that I've ever received. That night I had the most fun that I have ever had out of my 4-5 years of being here and ended up being reported for yanno. I feel bad because I will be leaving my team behind, but sometimes. The second reason is that I am getting a full time job and do not want to spend my free time doing this anymore. I have staffed so many times and it is emotionally draining. I have been part of multiple hard ass decisions that involved my friends being banned or demoted and it absolutely killed me. The last reason is that I am saving up money to move and to go back to school and already have a good job opportunity after I get certified. I do not think it would be fair in the slightest to go inactive and neglect my duties to this server and staff team. 

@J@CK XDDD you are my best friend that I have ever made of the internet and I just want to say that I am proud of watching your growth through the staff progression.

@"Noire ♜" you are also up there with Jack and I just want to say that I am sorry for the most recent event. It took a toll on me in terms of wanting to staff anymore. 

@Wrom I am glad I met you and was able to guide you through your journey. You and I went on a mental journey together and I am forever grateful.

and to everyone else I have ever met here, I love you and appreciate the support I have received over staffing multiple times, but this time I can promise you I am actually finished.

mood

this is too you jack once again

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
dibs
too long to read -1 try again
bump
I understand exactly where you are coming from and think you are making the right choice in the long run. Love you forever and will always be here for you (:
Damn all the positions open up right after I leave too smh. But really take care and have more fun :)
[Image: him2.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
Im glad we got to staff together for the short time we did, Good to see you do this for your health donor + dong boutta go on the demon arc >:)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Rest easy brother, you’ve definitely earned it.
I've said it once and I'll say it again, resigning instead of doing nothing and being inactive is noble and there's nothing wrong with that.

You've done a lot of great work and your work will not go in vain. I hope to still see you on the server. Now go be successful doing real world stuff!