Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 gatsu
It's been fun man. I'm glad that you're moving on in your life and doing what's best for you. Peace out
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Dong, thank you for everything you've done for this community. You're someone who was a good influence on how to approach handling things in the community and I will sorely miss your insight on several situations, as I felt that you were someone who always went out of their way to try and hear out all sides. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting this post to happen, but I truly am glad that you were able to make a decision that will ultimately be better for you in the long run.

Thanks for being an inspiration for me; you were one of the reasons I wanted to rejoin TTT staff, and I'm glad I got to work with one before you left.
This is kind of heartbreaking to read. You were one of my favorite TTT admins (Granted, i've only played with like 4+ in my time here), and believed in me becoming a good staff member. Thank you for getting me into Berserk, thank you for believing in me, and thank you for being an amazing friend. I kind of fucked up my trust with the staff team and hope to rekindle it before my app eventually comes out in September. Thank you for your time in the community.

I'll also leave you with a quote from the Black Swordsman himself:

"In the end the winner is still the last man standing"

Stay standing my friend.
Dong, you have always been someone I look up to in this community. From being a regular community member before staffing to even now. You have left your mark on this community and I am so glad that we got to be admins together for this past year. For me, it's been the most fun I've had. Life comes first however and I admire your willingness to put what's most important first. You will always be capable of great things and you will always continue to DO the things you want in life. You will be missed brother!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Great admin. Glad you are focusing on yourself. Good luck with school.

See you around
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Lots of respect to you for putting your future and yourself first, but we're all gonna miss you man. Hope you still come around to play TTT sometimes. Goodl luck on everything! :)
:(
Lad, even though I can see this as a difficult choice, you have absolutely made the best one. Go rock that job man, I know from seeing you handle this here that you should be more then fine. Long Dong Schlong, i salute you good sir!
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
It sounds like you have great plans for the future, and will be able to invest a lot of time to achieve those plans. Good luck with everything, and I hope to hear that you've reached your goals.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I knew this was coming for a while now, and I know we've talked about it several times, but it still hurts a lot to actually see it happen.
Dong I love you my friend, and I hope you enjoy your time as a member of the pink pricks once again.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks