Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Goals/Plans
With summer right around the corner, do you have any goals or plans for summertime?

At the end of April, my dad introduced me to the National Bike Challenge, where you track the number of miles you ride your bicycle everyday and compare your miles to other people in your city/state/nationally. I've made it my target to ride 400 miles by the time I go back to school at the end of August (500 miles would be my ultimate goal though). My other goal is to train with my dad to prepare to ride in a charity bike ride sponsored by my dad's workplace.

As for plans this summer, I plan on working, gaming, finishing some art projects, a Chinese language class to continue my study of the language, and Relay for Life in August.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
try not to kill myself is always my goto challenge
Play csgo and gmod
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Get a new job and find auditions.
To sell my national maple syrup products.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
to get my first job and get my learners permit in the next month
My Summer Plans in 1 meme:
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Build a new workstation/desktop.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Pitch 85.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Make a sweet playlist, walk down easy street, get drunk so I don't even remember it, and fly.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]