Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Goals/Plans
Try not to fail College Algebra.
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
die in my sleep
[Image: giphy.gif]
Make money and play video games
I'm heading to Canada from June 17th - July 4th. Thank god I can get out of the heat of Florida for a few weeks. And im probably heading to Sweden for a few weeks in August. (Yes I know there's many hot girls there)
(05-15-2017, 06:54 PM)Loco Wrote: I'm heading to Canada from June 17th - July 4th. Thank god I can get out of the heat of Florida for a few weeks. And im probably heading to Sweden for a few weeks in August. (Yes I know there's many hot girls there)

Did you know there are hot girls in Sweden?
try to get laid and watch alot of anime
1. Find myself a job since I'm in need of one and my folks won't stop bugging me about it
2. Game, obviously
3. Chill with friends
4. Attend my sister's college graduation this weekend and my uncle's wedding in July
5. Do I even have a fifth one??? Nah, I don't think so

EDIT: found my fifth: Catch up on the list of anime I have yet to finish.
kill @Mr_Rippe  and resurrect @queef commando
ya player hater you should love yourself BRRRRR 

[Image: e9c299533a08136afa71210947e98b77fabd16c7_hq.gif]
(05-15-2017, 08:48 PM)N00bie_Cakes Wrote: kill @Mr_Rippe  and resurrect @queef commando

r u ok
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Same as i do just about all the time, nothing, mostly nothing, playing with you guys on are terminally ill TTT server and slowly dying do to the self destructive agenda i have set upon myself and do not have the willpower to change.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^