Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Feel Like Comic Sans
I think it's time for me to go as well. It's been great being TTT and Discord mod, but I think I'm going to step down. I just don't have the ranks anymore. It's been a good run. 

on the real tho, I'm leaving dinks officially for a hot minute. I've gotta focus more on studying for the MCAT and LSAT and work's been busy at home as well. Combine that with my MacBook that doesn't run 32-bit games, Garry's Mod is too much work for me to even boot, let alone play. Of course, I'll be back every now and again to play with a large group of friends or on an alt but, fingers crossed, that'll be it... for now.

im not gonna ping a ton of people because real gamers know who i like. 

peace out weenies, give me rep.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
can i have your rank now
School cool. Go be successful. It was good playing with you again for a little bit!
<3
Best of luck my friend o7
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(07-20-2022, 11:42 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote:  give me rep.
Sure

Best of luck tho
Cya around idiot
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Love you buddy!
best of luck (:  You got this, study hard and put in your best effort!