Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Birb is stepping down
Its been a fun ride but I think it's time for me to admit that I have been bored of Prop Hunt for a while now.

Shit gets repetitive and I used to go for hours a few months back, but, now I don't find motivation to even get on for 20 minutes.  These last few times I actually got on I was just looking at my phone more than what I was paying attention to the game.  Sure I did like talking to a few people but a good chunk of them also got bored of the game.  It had got to the point to were I just get on only to talk with regulars and if they weren't on I would just leave.  I appreciate the chance to be a part of this community and I will obviously be around lurking from time to time.

Also my inactivity is due to my full time job and well I see that as a bigger priority than to come and staff here.  

So with this I shall lay down my crown as the ruler of PH staff and will let the new blood rise up and take over 

By yours truly Wilfry aka Birbmin<3
[Image: unknown.png]
See ya. It was much fun, man. Stick around, maybe PH will get better, and more fun? Who knows. Either way, I'll miss ya.
[Image: image.png]
The Eclipse strikes... again.

Wow. The Eclipse has claimed several staff members this time... maybe it'll swallow the entire community whole.

Thanks for your service, Wilfry.
Man Wilfry I will say, its been a journey to say the least. Youve come so far from the start and matured so much from trolling staff to banning racist creeops. Even if you are friends outside the server I want to say I'm proud of you. Even if we we slowly stopped playing The memories of us fucking around in game will always stick. So thank you for being A great staff member and an even greater friend. <33
And people told me that this wasn't the beginning of the end. I think it shows that this is what PH has become. Thank you though for your efforts to the server and I wish you well.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Death by a thousand cuts. Thank you for your hard work Wilfry, and good luck with work!
NOOOOOOOO. Wilfry I am going to miss you my friend :(.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]

on behalf of the PH trusted, we are going ot reject this aplcaton in order to get Tmod training.

JK. godspeed wilfry. Stop by, dont be a stranger.

-Biig
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(07-22-2022, 07:27 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: And people told me that this wasn't the beginning of the end. I think it shows that this is what PH has become. Thank you though for your efforts to the server and I wish you well.

Give it a year it'll be back just like the last time this happened
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I'm sad to learn you're stepping down/leaving but I wish you the absolute best in your future. I've always thought you were nice and enjoyed playing PH with you.

Best Wishes to you Birb! Heart
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P