Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys. I am asking for the gun and badge
(07-23-2022, 11:49 PM)Nullify Wrote: I hardly do give out my vote for a while now but here it is.
I like working with you, BIG SAD, you've worked on the things people were having issues/concerns. You do get along with other fellow staff members, myself included (never had any problem with you). Made plenty ban request, have knowledge of the staff guidelines, had a few staff abuse threads however those are from stupid people not knowing how staffing works here, thus not counting. Although, the only concern I currently have is your time activity. In my opinion, if you made this thread few days later, I wouldn't be worried.
Yes, we do need more test mod+ staff members, but the thing is more activity in the server. My vote is neutral.
I do plan on playing more. I will play more now that my main machine is back and operational, and that life has stopped being on fire.
Thanks for the feedback.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys. I am asking for the gun and badge - by Nullify - 07-23-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: Guys. I am asking for the gun and badge - by BIIG_SAD - 07-24-2022, 12:00 AM