Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey I'm Ryan
What's up y'all. I'm pretty new around here, but I've got a few hours on the servers under my belt and I think I'll be sticking around for a bit, so I figured I'd introduce myself and get to know you all better.

I'm Ryan, I work as a programmer in New York City. I was really into Gmod back in like 2013-2018, and spent ~2700 hours playing TTT, Deathrun, and Bhop with a few different communities. You might know me from High Standard Gaming, Sepiroth Gaming, Compact Gaming, or Horizon if you play CS:GO bhop/surf. I've been getting back into TTT recently so expect to see me around there more.

Anyway looking forward to meeting more of you, I'm on TTT and Discord and will probably hop around on the other servers as well, so if you see me say what's up if you feel like it :)
welcome to the forums bro
try not to interact with the dinkle crew joker group
theyre bad news...
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Welcome to the forums
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Welcome to the forums Ryan.
Welcome bro
Ermmm actually I’m Ryan……
Hey, welcome to the forums!
[Image: titan.gif]
(07-25-2022, 11:19 PM)Icey;^) Wrote: Ermmm actually I’m Ryan……

I'll go file a legal name change for you, don't wanna step on any toes
im excited to play VERY serious ttt with you
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Hiya! Welcome to the forums! I play PH so I might not see ya but it's nice to meet you!
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P