• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down with Carson
Ingame Name: [Floor] Brahma

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50743248

When First Joined:  Mar 30, 2021 1:00 AM

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?

I can help with the workload that the current staff team is experiencing by keeping an eye ,since my timezone is quite a bit different than most staff members(nerds) ,and if need be solving any issues that arise, as well as i can keep level head when it comes down to arguments and i can always help guide new players that join for the first time around the server. Plus as i have more free time i can start to get more proactive with ban threads and such. That being said only reason i even doing this is to get rid of the BIGGEST troublemaker on the server that plagues us all and ofc i'm talking about bad trusted carson.

[b]Why do you want to help the community?[/b]

Well i love playing ph but lately with more and more mic spammers,racist,ghosters and haxors getting on the server it just kills my joy of ph and i want to try and uproot them from the community to bring it back to the previous state of not having to turn my sounds off when playing or just having spots found through ghosting which kills the fun in playing as a prop,one of the main reasons i'm doing this is because i have found lots of cool and chill people to play with and if i can staff to help remove the troublemakers(BS Carson) then i would gladly lay my psyche down for it , in hopes of having old Regulars return and get owned(Phantom,Gordun). One promise i'll make if i get trusted is that i will free us of the Carson. Plus it will be a learning experience as i have actually been interested in it for quite sometime, having thought about it a lot and i think i can do it!

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
Nope because i'm too cool to be banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
I have never tried it before as i never had the burning motivation of helping the community by getting rid of BSC.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? 
I can record per say but it will be laggy since my lovely toaster can't handle it , and for screenshots i can use the built in option that Garry's mod offers.

How did you find us?:
Was watching captainsparklez back in the 2019 i believe and i thought it would be fun to try out ph and i typed it in the googles and i found the server , tho i admit i started actively playing end of 2021 and through the whole 2022 so far.

Other: 
The coolness of the staff will jump by whooping 200% if you have me on board also you will gain ally in the war against BSC.

I am thankful for all and any kind of feed back be it positive or negative(excludes Carson) hope it reaches you in good faith my friends.

Carson sucks a lot!!!!
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
[Image: anything_else.png]
[Image: image.png]
Good day Sir plague as i have seen by your response i wonder what wasn't to your liking ?

Carson sweats too much.

+1 perfect staff

We should even give this man admin just saying
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-26-2022, 09:55 PM)Wilfry Wrote: +1 perfect staff

We should even give this man admin just saying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2vqCDsTtgM
Just gimme trusted I'll be better than Carson I promise :)

Carson sweats too much.

(07-26-2022, 10:24 PM)[Green] [Floor] [Black]Brahma Wrote: Just gimme trusted I'll be better than Carson I promise :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08