Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello World it is I
Hello I'm Dennis but for those of you on the prop hunt you know me as Super Milk Chan

I am 25 years old turning 26 in September 

This is me I am a regular dude who dose very normal things.
[Image: WIN_20220729_22_13_29_Pro.jpg]

jokes aside I am into bad jokes & I am argumentative wen I think someone has done wrong but I mean well.

I'm self employed & studied aerospace engineering & civil engineering obtaining my masters degree at 23 but ironically have nothing to do with my current career option
I am a expert driver & do it for a living, I'm interested in vehicles & aircraft & basically any other diabolical invention made by man that go's balls to the walls.

I love art and like trying it out for myself from time to time but I cant ever satisfy myself with my own work.

I have enjoyed my time on the server and made quite a few new friend's ever since I joined a few months ago & of course I look forward to making many more.

Feel free to hit me up in game & on Discord [Super Milk Chan#0001] I love talking s*** as long as it dose not go to far & I think we will get along.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Hello Malk :)
(07-29-2022, 08:13 AM)KannaCop4717 Wrote: Hello Malk :)
[Image: EYmnKU5UwAUDntU.jpg]
this dude really drinking Gordon’s someone get a psych eval on this guy
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(07-29-2022, 08:39 AM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: this dude really drinking Gordon’s someone get a psych eval on this guy
I actually don't drink I was just thinking it would make a funny pic.
Welcome to the forums officially mate from the other side of the pond!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(07-29-2022, 08:49 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Welcome to the forums officially mate from the other side of the pond!
It is a very big pond indeed do you know who ells is a very big pond?

[Image: unknown.png]
Hello hellooooo, welcome to the forums, man. Good luck with all that engineering stuff that I have no idea about.
[Image: image.png]
(07-29-2022, 08:54 AM)Carson Wrote: Hello hellooooo, welcome to the forums, man. Good luck with all that engineering stuff that I have no idea about.
[Image: 1.jpg]
Hello, nice to meet you! and welcome to the forums
[Image: titan.gif]