Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson race
Hey I've been wondering for some time now but would it be possible to have roll the dice ? It makes for an awesome little fun quirk ? might be a bit game breaking if you get ,,go'' as a prop but you can always put different things it gives. Other suggestion would me vote to kick but I do see that backfiring really really badly.
Honestly RTD seems like something more fitting for DR but considering that server is dead I don't see it happening

I've also never seen RTD on PH servers before, has this been a thing?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I'm not entirely sure what "roll the dice" is mechanics wise.

Vote kick, as you said, is a really really bad idea and will get abused 99% of the time.
(07-29-2022, 11:11 AM)chelllman Wrote: I'm not entirely sure what "roll the dice" is mechanics wise.

Vote kick, as you said, is a really really bad idea and will get abused 99% of the time.
RTD allows you to type 'rtd' in chat for either a positive or negative perk. Think of the crystals/balls for props and hunters, both have positive and negative drawbacks. The difference between the two is you can simply type the command in chat for the perk.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
Oh yeah it will I'm kinda sure of it tbh that's why I was refrain from suggesting for so long but I prefer to put it out because sometimes it might come in clutch plus I don't believe that regulars will abuse it as much as new players. Also you could make it so staff members can't be vote to kicked.

As nazu has said rtd is someone like the balls and crystal but it can fuck you up harder than either xD I have been sent to space or I have gotten unlimited ammo depends on your luck and most servers put a cool down on it like 1 hour or so depends how much you want.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Vote kick would be a terrible idea, there would be a lot of targeting and harrassment if it were to be implemented

Imagine just getting on and getting kick seconds later because players wanna be dicks
[Image: unknown.png]
Role the dice seems fun but very impractical, don't really see a reason to add it when we have crystals and the balls.

Also why my name in the title wat da
Well it isn't pointless since it makes it less dangerous and fair for the props since they are the ones at a risk while the hunters just go oh ball let me eat it . Plus rtd has some fun options that the crystals and balls don't for example getting slapped up to space !

Carson sweats too much.

Rolling dice sounds awesome, might go back to PH
[Image: unknown.png]
This is what I'm talking about if we have the birb back we are good

Carson sweats too much.