Offender's Name: speedymarmolade

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:638673270

Potential Witnesses: Killahasasin and others

Reason to Ban: mass rdming after a warning 

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/AaWqmQB
i only see 2 rdms
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I wasn't involved here, but got curious and had a look at the old logs. Seems like speedymermolade may have mass RDM'd the round they were slain for, in addition to what's supported by the screenshots that Señuelo Inofensivo provided.

I know we're pretty report-oriented, so these unreported logs might not add anything to the ban request, but figured I'd throw them in and Señuelo/Killahsasasin can speak to them if they're able. Imgur link here.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-03-2022, 10:56 AM)Ryan722 Wrote: I wasn't involved here, but got curious and had a look at the old logs. Seems like speedymermolade may have mass RDM'd the round they were slain for, in addition to what's supported by the screenshots that Señuelo Inofensivo provided.

I know we're pretty report-oriented, so these unreported logs might not add anything to the ban request, but figured I'd throw them in and Señuelo/Killahsasasin can speak to them if they're able. Imgur link here.
There is also this Awarn that we have no context about @Killahsasasin 

So to be clear, only two reports were made with staff online?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Those reports were made after killah left, so speedymarmole might took advantage of that to continue rdming. Regarding the logs Ryan quoted, I think is Killah who knows more about what happened in those moments, since I just connected after the alleged mass rdm happened and only got to witness some mic spamming of that user and the warning he received as consequence. And yes he was also being kind of annoying with everybody, forgot to add
It appears staff were online at the time and that only two proper, valid reports were filed.
As such, the most we can do at this time is RDM x2 and Leave.
If you have evidence of further RDMing (without staff online all that is needed are damage logs, with staff we need reports), or evidence of mic spamming or other incidents/issues, please file a new ban request.

For now, I am banning 1 week for RDM x2 and leave, since neither of the legitimate slays were served. I removed the excess slays shown and ensured the player has 2 slays.

Thank you for the report.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks