Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is me, HERE I AM
Hi everyone, My real name is Stefan I am 23 years old I was born in South-Africa but now live in Mississippi ,I have been playing G-Mod for a while and I am starting to get locked in on everything.
[Image: 271598098_2039066526248902_2074208996458...e=62F715BF]

I really enjoy Prop-Hunt and like to interact with everyone, I am a goofball and love to have fun, But I can get serious If the time calls for it.
I work on a farm as a manager, so my times of playing are very weird, In the beginning of the year I am on a lot and at the end of the year during harvest I try to squeeze in a few hour to be with my friends.
My hobbies are as follow
1. I love cars and everything about them, I use to race back in South-Africa 
2. off course I love gaming and just being a goof around my friends.

I bought this computer setup not long ago because my old pc died so my hours are a bit low, BUT NOW I AM BACK BABY

Games I play
1.Gmod obviously LOL
2.CS-GO
3.Rocket League 
4.Phas
and that is it, BUT most of my time is spent on PROP HUNT because it is awesome

So yhea that is me A NERD / FARMER / CAR GUY
Hiya! Welcome to the forums! That farm life is interesting, growing up here in TN I would help my papaw with his farmland and animals. Now I'm trying to tend a small land of my own. I've played with you in PH, you're nice and funny! I hope you enjoy the community!  Heart
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
Welcome to the forums, my guy. Hopefully you'll stick around, and have some fun here. Good luck with the farm stuff.
[Image: image.png]
Blessings of the Grandfather Nurgle upon you.
Welcome CableGuy.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Welcome to our forums officially. Enjoy the stay my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Welcome to the forums homie. Glad you are here!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Welcome Stefan! I am from the TTT server maybe well run into each other on one of the servers!
What's up, nice to meet you :) I don't play Prophunt too much but maybe I'll see you around. I also don't really know shit about farming, but I work in agriculture tech which has shown me agriculture is a VERY COMPLEX FIELD. Would love to hear more about what you do sometime.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome to the forums!

Also that's awesome, i live on a farm so I know how peaceful and relaxing it is, keep it up man.
[Image: titan.gif]
Welcome to the forums. I would say run....but it's already too late.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.