Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Jesus Christ
Hello everybody 

I’ve come out of a long ass retirement and will be playing on occasion. Primarily TTT but I might hop on PH every once in a while

If you don’t know me, I was the first PH Co-Owner, and a mod/admin on TTT (tbh can’t remember which one). I joined in like 2016 or something dumb long ago like that. It’s cool to see the servers still going strong, most don’t stand the test of time like these and thats honestly dope to see.

While I definitely miss a lot of the old guys (Fozzy, nopleez, etc) it’s cool to see all the new faces.

Looking forward to playing with you all! And as always, fuck lobsters TTT
https://youtu.be/8s5WPG_AdqM
Ayyyyyy he's back!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hey! Don't know you officially but welcome back
[Image: titan.gif]
I have no clue who you are, but hey you were a PH co-owner apparently so thats cool. Welcome back I guess
[Image: image.png]
kos nevo
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Been seeing you on TTT, nice to meet you a little more forum-ally (sorry). Welcome back! :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hey welcome to the server! Be sure to stop by TTT sometime!
Welcome back look forward to seeing you around
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
My guy has returned
Fire Song.