Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling alone..
I've never felt wanted here....

Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say “My tooth is aching” than to say “My heart is broken

Fighting for something you believe in isn't easy. If you hit a sore spot, people are going to swipe at you, try to undermine you, infuriate you, try to shut you up and put you back in your box. I was starting to learn that was a sign you were asking the right questions, picking the right scabs. And though it's easy to lose yourself along the way, and start focusing on all the people who don't want things to change--for whatever broken, messed-up reasons of their own--you can easily find your way back. Let them be your mirror--not the haters. Let them give you the strength to get the job done

ever since I joined back in 2019 I always feel unwanted, like a black sheep just in people's way, and everyone just only talks to me when you have to because I'm your "co worker" ( aka staff member), and I honestly feel like I'm annoying to others and like everyone is fake tbh...Not trying to be dramatic or whatever, just stating how I personally feel.  Ps: I'm also going through alot irl with issues so this is not just because of discord 
[Image: titan.gif]
I've always liked you buddy. I'm going through some shit myself rn. If you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open to you
(08-13-2022, 09:23 PM)dong Wrote: I've always liked you buddy. I'm going through some shit myself rn. If you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open to you
Appreciate it brother, I am also here for anyone..just hard to find real people I know are actually there, only 4 people in the discord I know (I think) are actually there to listen and you are on there
Dude, every time I talk to you in ph chat are usually some of the best experiences, just fucking around with you and the others. I cant be sure about other people, because I'm not them, but I want you here. You're a fun dude to hang around, and honestly you, and really everyone else here has made me laugh more times than I can count. If you need someone to talk to, you have people. I know that is said a lot, but its true. Stay safe, man.
[Image: image.png]
I’ve always appreciated all the hard work, dedication, and time you’ve put into the community, you are certainly wanted! Not just because of that, you are always a nice person to talk to and interact with in the discord as well. You are a good person and I appreciate that too. Those are the kind of people we want. I know I’m not the only one who thinks these things, I’m sure there are many. Always here if you need to talk in dm or just someone to listen :) you got this and you’ll get through it, I know you will. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Appreciate it everyone, and to say the truth, as to why I also posted this well the depression part, is because I'm am possibly losing someone close to me who I've known since birth, and I've looked up to....so idk what I'll do with my life if I lose him...
Hey man,
The feeling certainly isn't mutual. I see you as a consistent presence in our community - a friendly and helpful one, who fits in well with our community overall.

That being said, please care for yourself and your mental health above anything else. If you need to take time away from here, don't sweat it. Take care of you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hey brother we may never talk, especially since I'm still away for the summer, but my dm's are always available for whoever needs it to be. I've felt like I was useless and pointless at one point. Absolute rock bottom. Talking with others, even if you don't typically chat with them, is always helpful. Everyone cares.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Titan ILY and I can relate to these feelings of being unwanted. What's helping me right now is getting the right hobbies *outside* of dinks and video games that help me feel important and a sense of accomplishment. Plus in a few months or so I'll have so many plant babies that i won't need to grocery shop for a while haha. As others have stated, my DMs are always open to anyone who want's to vent. You're loved and wanted brotha
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
If you need any help feel free to bug me on dis like I do usually to you! You're the chilliest and awesomest dude I've met so far on dink hope you stay around so we can have more fun !?
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]