Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ryan722 Trusted Application
It looks like he's got *decent* experience with moderation, and the will to enhance the server's image for all players. I also see him as a chill guy and he proved his potential by helping the staff team in several ocassions, ez +1
Thanks for all the feedback and kind words y'all. Just wanted to follow up and say that as of today I've reached over 100 hours of playtime. If you count the 22nd as a month of time in the community (I think I first joined the server on July 22nd), starting Monday I'll actually meet the time requirements for the position. I appreciate you guys humoring the application in the interim :)

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Major Major +1 Ryan has been amazing making sure to keep the TTT community perfect on applying rules and helping out donors, staff, etc. He's used his donor powers really really well. I've played with him plenty of times and is a great amazing guy, definitely perfect for a trusted role for TTT. Amazing catalog and background history for modding so definitely should consider Ryan for Trusted. Hours doesn't seem very important, as long as he has the experience I think he would be a great asset to the staffing team.
Only thing that would be potentially holding you back is a "lack of ban requests." Personally, I think this is something that can be improved on as you get the position, but you have to understand that due to a lack of content, the current staff team doesn't have 100% proof that you can concretely collect solid evidence. You do have the one for mass RDM, but having only one leaves somethings to be desired

Ignore all the above, wasn't entirely sure why the second edit I made didn't go through. Woooo

I think if you are denied, please don't be discouraged. Take the critiques given here and use them to your advantage.

My vote is a +1.
(08-21-2022, 05:35 PM)Salty Wrote: Only thing that would be potentially holding you back is a "lack of ban requests." Personally, I think this is something that can be improved on as you get the position, but you have to understand that due to a lack of content, the current staff team doesn't have 100% proof that you can concretely collect solid evidence. You do have the one for mass RDM, but having only one leaves somethings to be desired.

I appreciate the feedback, though I think there might be a misunderstanding--I've made four ban requests that have been accepted. While admittedly not all that many, I do think they've provided proof that I can concretely collect solid evidence. That being said, have a look at the others if you feel like it and let me know if you think I can improve on them!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-21-2022, 05:42 PM)Ryan722 Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 05:35 PM)Salty Wrote: Only thing that would be potentially holding you back is a "lack of ban requests." Personally, I think this is something that can be improved on as you get the position, but you have to understand that due to a lack of content, the current staff team doesn't have 100% proof that you can concretely collect solid evidence. You do have the one for mass RDM, but having only one leaves somethings to be desired.

I appreciate the feedback, though I think there might be a misunderstanding--I've made four ban requests that have been accepted. While admittedly not all that many, I do think they've provided proof that I can concretely collect solid evidence. That being said, have a look at the others if you feel like it and let me know if you think I can improve on them!

My second edit didn't go through, my bad. I saw those immediately after posting the first edit so that's on me for being a doofus. Also after playing in the few 5-10 minutes today, I think you're a solid candidate.

+1
+1 I bet he would fit in nicely and adding the fact that he is quite active is another bonus
Ryan,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the trusted team!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]