Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earning my Stripes ☰
Ingame Name: Super Milk Chan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61801254

Time Played: 213.5 hours.

When First Joined: June 21, 2022.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Friday-Sunday 3am-10am & 9pm-12pm all so Monday-Thursday 9pm-2am Time zone GMT.

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular/Donor.

What can you do to help the community?: In game I can bring a some peace to the players that get on the same time I do wen I play there is often chaos & %80 of the time there is not so much as a Trusted on to help & it is disappointing to see those who wish to support the server such as donors & long time players received harassment for simply playing a game or supporting the server it is my desire to take away the stress from others & bring it upon myself instead. I am all so interested in development of the server itself for example I am working on a map made from scratch in hopes of breathing some much needed life into the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: Recently I have helped someone who I did not know with a difficult problem on the server this has sparked a friendship that has grown quite close this has given me the desire to help others & wish to learn how to do exactly that.

Have you previously been banned? No I have not been banned ever.

Have you previously applied for staff? No I have not.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? I can take screen shots and I can and do record with OBS wen playing.

How did you find us?: Randomly wen looking for a server that is not dead.

Other: I was a moderator/developer for a server long ago called Dredd Faction in 2015 that ceased operations in 2017 after a change in ownership that lead to some bad decisions that destroyed the community
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Well this was a tad unexpected, but sure lets go with it.

You're a pretty well known person in-game I believe, but outside of that not so much. You aren't very active in discord (Only 17 messages, 2 in PH as of writing this, the rest either in shitposting or from 2 years ago in PH chat). In the forums you have one ban request, which I'd say is fine because I myself only had one or two when I got trusted. Honestly I think the whole not very active outside of game thing is fine, because THTElite got trusted and they barely had any activity outside of game aswell, though they had pinged for staff a few times in PH chat, so there's that.

I believe you truly do want to help out, but for now I will be neutral because I haven't seen you on myself much, and would like to see what others have to say before giving a - or + 1. Good luck.

EDIT: After hearing from Garro, and a video being sent to me from Milk Chan, and really just talking with him, I would like to move to a +1. He deals with situations quite alright, and doesn't seem to get annoyed at trolls or anything, and seems to be able to spot ghosters. I feel like with a bit of training and help he would be a fine staff member
[Image: image.png]
You know the rules, you helping alot, you a chill guy good to play with. Not much activity is the only -.

+1 from me and good luck.
And the blessing of the Grandfather Nurgle upon you.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
+1 from me all day! He is VERY active and seems to really enjoy playing on the server. I see him helping people out all the time and never hear any arguing out of his mouth. He does nothing but treat people with respect.

EDIT: Just in the past 30 minutes he has already helped 3 new people with r_flushlod and using the jump pack. 10/10
Bump #1
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Yeh +1 here from what ive seen of ou Milk your a good person who knows the rules and understands how to treat fellow players well
I support their decision-making, and think they would be a value-add to the server.

Not saying I want them to my server daddy but I want them to daddy my server.
In my opinion milk is very chill he always helps me out when needed even when I go to far he corrects me when I make a mistake on dinks ph and always keeps a cool head he has very good judgement and treats people with respect I could learn alot from him and I think he could better the server in alot of ways :)
+1

knows the rules. behaves. is not a trouble maker.

seems legit.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Pretty chill and has some ban requests made.

I'd say let him join Trusted team

(Just don't tell anybody I teleported you around)
[Image: unknown.png]