Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix "Top Player" premium points amount display
Proto says he's already mentioned this in Discord, but I wanted to make a post to document it more formally and request that a fix be looked into.

Currently, the menu that lets you select an award for being one of the top three players always shows the option to receive 75 premium points. However, if you aren't the top player, you'll receive less than this (25 if you're in 3rd place, I believe 50 for 2nd). I'm unsure if this is also the case for regular points, but wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens.

Not a very urgent change, but could we have this looked at and fixed to reflect the actual amount of points you'll receive?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
It'll have something to do with the addon for the top player rewards itself. If anyone can do it, do it. It's probably either really simple or insanely complex (Spaghetti string).
I didn't even know it awarded you less premium points until now. Huh.
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
That's correct at least for TTT. You get 2/3 the prize for second (and cannot choose force traitor or detective) and 1/3 the prize for 3rd.
I'm pretty sure all boostable items (premium, standard, and karma) all get nerfed based on position.

Probably something the dev team can look into.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I looked a what I had easy access to and it appears to just be the text information is incorrect when your the 2nd or 3rd place.