Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats up ttt dinkle buddies
Hey dinkle guy and gals, I'm new to the forums and discord but I've joined the server in 2017 and have been recently playing more casually on Dink's TTT server recently with over 100 hours logged in and wanted to hop on the forums and try to meet others on Dinklebergs TTT but also others I may not have met. 

I'm Anthony, I currently work at Walmart doing stocking (pretty easy but sounds like a lame job) in Utah. I am going to attend Utah Valley University (as of in the future I will already be attending) and I am excited to put myself out there as an individual and and get to know the community as a 18 year old playing gmod for fun. I've played gmod for quite a while but not necessarily logged many hours and played from around 2014 - Now and hopped around from different gamemodes and servers from time to time but I've been addicted to staying on TTT recently and would love to grow and know more people in this community. 

I'll be casually hopping on here and there when I get the chance to play TTT and I look forward to meeting everyone in this community and trying to be the Top TTT Dinks Player.  Angel If you get the chance to see me say hi or let me know how I can help as a Donor in TTT!
My guy has finally made his intro thread. Don't shit on me too hard next time I get on

"If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you... you won't be able to walk."
Welcome to the forums, Slater! Great to have you here and on the server!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Been cool playing with you, glad you're finally making an introduction :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
There he is, welcome to the forums!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
slater...
You are so cute…
9vis…

@Damien Ill try not to, Watch your back :0
Today, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: Today, 02:29 AM by slater. Edited 2 times in total.)

nice edits ;)
Howdy Slater. You've been making a shit ton of ban requests lately and the staff team highly appreciates it. Thank you for making our server a better place :)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
@Raider Hanks Hell Yes! Thought I try to stick to it and try to better the ttt community for everyone!  :D