Birddog6 Permagag Appeal
Ingame Name:  Birddog6

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2666198

Reason for Admins to Ungag: I was never given a reason for the permamute.

Have you been banned or perma-gagged for micspam before: No.

Other: I don't even know who permagagged me or why. 

Edit:

Title edited for accuracy.
@dong permagagged you on July 20th, not certain why.
But given your history of being toxic and creepy on forums and in discord, which resulted in bans from both (temp for forums, perma from discord), I can only imagine it was due to you saying some toxic and/or creepy shit.

Dong can you elaborate on what happened?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
He was being a bitch
Based
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
[Image: 1661144520056564.png]

I just wanna talk to internet fren 

plus I didn't break any specific rules on the server lol
(12-31-2016, 11:26 PM)quiche commando Wrote: TTT Rules:

6. Do Not Flame, Harass, Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed. Repeatedly doing amounts of damage that are not  reportable can also be considered trolling (10 dmg to someone every round as an example). Targeting is specifically singling out a player to act against across multiple maps or days. For example, if every time you are a traitor you knife a specific person this could be considered targeting. Another example would be following the same player every round. Do not randomly prop kill people during pre-round unless they consent. Do not attempt to “Karma Bait” IE: Baiting someone into KOSing or shooting you for the sole purpose of killing them. Do not participate in anything that may be questionably legal, this includes things such as actual violence, actual crimes, exploitation of minors (including "jokes" and suggestive comments,) and doxxing.

8. Do Not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue with staff members on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

I know reading is hard so I went ahead and quoted the relevant server rules that you indeed broke.

Rule 6 include a stipulation for offensive language. You continuously used racist rhetoric as either @dong, @Thayr, or @Nazu(s) can testify to, and argued with staff about whether or not it was appropriate.
You then argued with staff excessively (Rule 8) to the result we have now.

Since you can't properly acknowledge what happened and have no proposals on how to correct the behavior, I'm a -1 to ungagging a racist troll.

Girl bye
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
How can I refute what I said when I don't know what I said that got me muted in the first place? You're accusing me of all this racism and rhetoric... with no proof or evidence of it besides hearsay. I could say that you're a nazi sympathizer, does that make it true?
I could say that you were being a bitch which makes it true
I support this ungag
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-22-2022, 01:43 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: How can I refute what I said when I don't know what I said that got me muted in the first place? You're accusing me of all this racism and rhetoric... with no proof or evidence of it besides hearsay. I could say that you're a nazi sympathizer, does that make it true?
nah -1, you were absolutely being a bitch. The one time I was actually on the server a little over a month ago I heard you say something very anti-semitic. It's extremely hard to believe that you don't know why you got gagged considering your clearly evident past toxic behavior on the forums and discord, which coupled with that and your whataboutism it sounds like you can't even acknowledge that you did anything wrong. Grow up.