fortnite
Ingame Name: unpaid janitor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30921855 

Who Banned You:  Jammin

Reason For Ban: Consistent targeting and harassment

Length of Ban: 1week

Reason for Admins to Unban: Well this has been going on for a month or 2 but ever since I've interacted with @cazz on this server I've only been targeted by him and his group of friends that I don't know at all (probably plays in discord together). I'm not saying I'm completely innocent but every time me and him are on the server this guy says something to me and I simply respond back to his banter, then I get reported for simply responding to the shit talk. For example today, before I was banned I was called a R***** and I didnt even do or say anything to cazz at that point when playing the new sand map. Even going back to 6/28 I have proof of cazz calling me an f slur. https://imgur.com/2VTXrhf

Not sure why dude don't like me so much but every time I play at the same time a comment is made by him. Not sure how I get banned for "targeting" when hes consistently instigating? It really doesn't make sense. It just shows I been getting harassed from the jump, I just simply respond back. I never get a mods attention about it because I just don't care what people say. Its like the guy is playing a victim to get me banned when hes been harassing me all along. Also its not like I care if I get unbanned or reduced I just want people to be aware this shit is cringe. Yea maybe I threw some words I shouldn't have said, but its clear hes been doing this ever since I played w/ him on this server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant thread):

Other: I don't harass people 99% of the time I just play the game
i looked so yall dont need to
he has 3 previous bans 
here (slur usage)
here (rdm and leave)
and here (constantly sluring)

idrc unbanned or not
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I want to just make it aware I never said anything to this guy or slur until this image I linked above.
cant tell if ur making a ban req or unban req, maybe focus more on why u should be unbanned rather than ur issues w cazz

anyways, idk it's not deep to me but dont tell someone to kill themselves 2+ times and claim you didn't say anything to them, feel free to post everything you want about what he said but it doesn't change what you said
There is levels to things my friend! The majority of players on the server enjoy banter but you can’t be telling people to kill themselves. I believe that you weren’t the only one saying stuff but you escalated it to a different level resulting in the ban. I am a -1 since it’s only for a week!
i was going to stay neutral bcs im part of the friend group and ik how cazz is but u did tell him to kill himself twice today i thought u were cool man :(
[Image: unknown.png]
-1 cazz isnt even the only person youve done this too, according to watchlist

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
[Image: unknown.png?width=643&height=238][Image: unknown.png?width=638&height=246][Image: unknown.png?width=653&height=250][Image: unknown.png?width=653&height=250][Image: unknown.png?width=643&height=245]
I think that I don’t care.
you targeted me for your entire first week -1