fortnite
(08-24-2022, 10:03 AM)man lover Wrote:
(08-23-2022, 07:23 PM)unpaid janitor Wrote: I know what I said isn't cool but hes always instigating it by talking shit in voice chat, I just don't record every instance and cry about it to a mod like he has. I know what I said isn't right but neither does calling me "f slur" for using an awp either, which happened way before today. Many other instances too of toxicity I just don't record them. I dont even talk to him unless he speaks to me. I knew before I made this I would get many -1s but thats okay I wasn't looking for anyones approval. I just wanted people to be aware, its honestly everytime hes on the server I did nothing to provoke him
are u not crying to the staff to be unbanned rn

did u not also call him a Odd Fellow and tell him to kill himself multiple times

saying "f slur" in ur general direction once doesnt warrant any of that lol, get over urself
I actually said in my original thread that I don't care to be unbanned or even reduced, you all can choose not to believe me but i just don't go out my way to send people messages for no reason
i’ll have to give a -1 for this, while not much screenshots of past actions, there is evidence towards your comments towards cazz with screenshots from cazz which are very much frowned upon with “keep yourself safe” and “f slurs” that don’t help to point this topic in the way you desire. I get that it may be frustrating to deal with a player trolling or harassing you, but you should know to screenshot if you are being harassed or know that someone broke the rule. In addition, you should know the rules or know that saying these would put you in this position you are currently in but your anger and comments are consequences for your actions. I suggest reading and following up on the rules while you are banned if you wanna be able to play without being banned. Definitely consider this before you get perma banned as @Jammin stated.
I’m not even going to give a minute to read the rest of this thread, lmao. Cazz isn’t the only person you harassed over pms. You even targeted Razor, and he’s not even a toxic person. Along with multiple players of this community which aren’t even apart of Cazz’s friend group. It’s only 7 days, be glad it isn’t perma. Just serve it
I'm a part of the general 'cazz' friend group so I'll try to remain a bit unbiased; there's definitely a lot more people than just cazz that get harassment from you through PMs and quite a few of them are the type of person to not be the instigator for that behavior. 7 days isn't that long just chill out when you play, if you get mad at dying just blame the shitreg like me because the shitreg isnt a person and can take it :))))
One final thing of proof then I'm done. An issue of someone you bullied in the past.

These were sent to a member of our community who isnt really in any friend group, here or IRL. He's had some issues with breaking the rules too, and staff have dealt with them in the past.
Nothing this kid that you bullied did, and I do mean kid because that's what they are, a kid with a social impairment, warranted these type of messages.

You managed to bully them into an extended break, and God only knows what that did to him IRL.

Frankly, if anyone should be reprimanded, it should probably be me for not issuing a longer ban.

Ok I'm done farming rep now

[Image: IMG_5405.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5409.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5408.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5407.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot_20220824-210129.png]
(Censored message is the victim telling you to stop contacting them in all chat, hence me censoring the name)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i forgot i had these with time stamps

[Image: IMG_3449.png?width=608&height=270]
[Image: IMG_3451.png?width=616&height=380]
+1 for permaban considering all new evidence lol
(08-24-2022, 08:12 PM)Jammin Wrote: One final thing of proof then I'm done. An issue of someone you bullied in the past.

These were sent to a member of our community who isnt really in any friend group, here or IRL. He's had some issues with breaking the rules too, and staff have dealt with them in the past.
Nothing this kid that you bullied did, and I do mean kid because that's what they are, a kid with a social impairment, warranted these type of messages.

You managed to bully them into an extended break, and God only knows what that did to him IRL.

Frankly, if anyone should be reprimanded, it should probably be me for not issuing a longer ban.

(Censored message is the victim telling you to stop contacting them in all chat, hence me censoring the name)
Well since we're using almost 2month old screenshots then that makes this image valid
https://imgur.com/2VTXrhf

(08-24-2022, 08:12 PM)Jammin Wrote: One final thing of proof then I'm done. An issue of someone you bullied in the past.

In this instance I literally was T baited into killing him over 5+ times, then I finally messaged him and I said what I said. Nor do I know anyones age prior to anything (its a videogame)
Knowing his age prior shouldn’t matter when it’s common decency. Tbh, not perma-banning you is the worse decision and reading the rest of the thread now, you’re definitely not going to change your behavior when you’re back. You take this game too seriously, maybe you should take your own advice, and “get a life bozo”.
I also forgot this guy posted on my steam comments after he reported me for cheating
[Image: unknown.png?width=273&height=55]