Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on hit reg TTT/ Give me song suggestions
(08-24-2022, 12:06 PM)slater Wrote: ah gotcha, so would the client for some reason register blood splatter even tho some of the pellets may have shot right next to the hit box but not necessarily hit the player? and i’ll check out that song!

Blood is rendered clientside on gmod if I remember correctly. So something that looks like a hit and shows blood on your end may not be registered as a hit on the server's side for any number of reasons including but not limited to: this game being terrible
EA by young nudy
(08-24-2022, 12:13 PM)man lover Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 12:06 PM)slater Wrote: ah gotcha, so would the client for some reason register blood splatter even tho some of the pellets may have shot right next to the hit box but not necessarily hit the player? and i’ll check out that song!

Blood is rendered clientside on gmod if I remember correctly. So something that looks like a hit and shows blood on your end may not be registered as a hit on the server's side for any number of reasons including but not limited to: this game being terrible
gotcha, good to know!!!

(08-24-2022, 08:04 AM)slater Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 04:43 AM)man lover Wrote: was bhopping actually nerfed or are you one of those nerds who spams crouch while jumping
bhopping wasn't nerfed entirely, just when you crouch spam mid air, but sometimes when you first crouch then jump it does sort of like a small crouch jump and then you can't bhop into it, you have to jump then crouch so semi-small nerf.

[Image: skillissue-skill.gif]

now all we gotta do is dial down the sv_airaccelerate to something reasonable like 50 instead of 10000