Poll: where yall get water
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the sink
35.29%
12 35.29%
buy water bottles
23.53%
8 23.53%
fridge water
11.76%
4 11.76%
brita filter
20.59%
7 20.59%
something else
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where yall get water
extremely important question
i find the most contaminated lakes and streams and drink strictly from those
I don’t know what the hell a brita filter is? Can someone pls explain I’m to lazy to search it up.
Well water mmmmm
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Brita filter for the win

(08-25-2022, 02:43 AM)Greezy_lettuce Wrote: i find the most contaminated lakes and streams and drink strictly from those
I can confirm that this is the reason why he continues to slur and think bhopping is cool.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
bitches will be like “im an environmentalist xP” and then buy water bottles rather then filters or just drinking from the sink
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(08-25-2022, 03:38 AM)maddox.dinkle Wrote: I don’t know what the hell a brita filter is? Can someone pls explain I’m to lazy to search it up.
It's like a jug that you fill with water and it filters it for you. Honestly I don't really care about the filter (tap where I live is fine) but I love having fridge-cold water. Cold water is the shit
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I get that good Boston area tap water it’s some good shit
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-25-2022, 07:09 AM)Bryan Brr Wrote: Brita filter for the win

(08-25-2022, 02:43 AM)Greezy_lettuce Wrote: i find the most contaminated lakes and streams and drink strictly from those
I can confirm that this is the reason why he continues to slur and think bhopping is cool.
nah fridge water is where its at
I don't have just one answer. Sometimes it's water bottles, sometimes it's tap, sometimes it's filtered from the fridge. Depends on accessibility.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]