Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inactive staff
(08-29-2022, 08:32 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: ive been on the inactive staff list for over a year at this point man

everyday i hope it stays that way, inactive mfer
(08-29-2022, 06:51 PM)euphoria Wrote: for reference for those who are actually interested and dont shitpost on this forum:
active staff: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ht=Ryan722
inactive staff: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13707 (a little outdated)
yeah bro im inactive as fuck
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-29-2022, 09:40 PM)moocow Wrote:
(08-29-2022, 06:51 PM)euphoria Wrote: for reference for those who are actually interested and dont shitpost on this forum:
active staff: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ht=Ryan722
inactive staff: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13707 (a little outdated)
yeah bro im inactive as fuck
thats kinda my point in all of this. we have staff that aren't designated as "active" but are actually active, such as you, supposedly renzo now etc, like raider is marked inactive but we all know he's still around etc so it's really not an issue, but there are so many that aren't and that haven't been seen in years

and with what valentine said, i guess i don't know the specifics but penny who was a dtmod was demoted, so who cares about the others who paid $20 (that's what it was when i was dtmod) couple years ago, especially if they dont do anything for the server now. granted we should try to reach out to staff to see who is still interested etc
The case with that is different than inactivity though, so that isn't a valid argument against its removal
(08-29-2022, 07:01 PM)Bryan Brr Wrote: Dink says no.
I actually bring this topic to admin chat several days ago but dink says no so yeah ...
May I suggest a bit of a compromise here? Inactive staff can be demoted but if they didn’t formally resign and their staff “expired” they get set back to TMod for a short probationary period if Mod or greater, and for those underneath, a short probationary period at their rank to ensure they’re making an effort to keep up/learn the rule changes since they’d left, if they do abuse or make no effort to contribute then don’t reinstate. 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-29-2022, 11:05 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
May I suggest a bit of a compromise here? Inactive staff can be demoted but if they didn’t formally resign and their staff “expired” they get set back to TMod for a short probationary period if Mod or greater, and for those underneath, a short probationary period at their rank to ensure they’re making an effort to keep up/learn the rule changes since they’d left, if they do abuse or make no effort to contribute then don’t reinstate. 
This is something like what I was thinking as well, but the odds/effort that dink would put into demoting people down to tmod is obviously 0, and it looks like a couple admins have already been shut down by him unfortunately. It was just a cool thought to put out

(08-29-2022, 10:43 PM)dong Wrote: The case with that is different than inactivity though, so that isn't a valid argument against its removal
With regards to this, this is why i said i'm not sure all the details too, i figured there was prob something more there
(08-29-2022, 11:05 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
Nobody who uses right justified should ever have their opinion considered.

That being said, I agree in principle with this idea, but I think Dink would have the same issue. I think making a general rule of a retraining for very inactive staff would be good, but I don't think actually changing server ranks will ever get an approval from the owner

(08-29-2022, 08:32 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: ive been on the inactive staff list for over a year at this point man
Please make an effort to keep it that way
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
If DTMod didn't exist, this would be a conversation worth having, but since Dink cares more about people who bought a rank than the people who actually play, there's no use in bringing this up. The answer's always been the same and I suspect it will likely continue to be the same for as long as this community exists.
(08-30-2022, 09:03 AM)racist Wrote: If DTMod didn't exist, this would be a conversation worth having, but since Dink cares more about people who bought a rank than the people who actually play, there's no use in bringing this up. The answer's always been the same and I suspect it will likely continue to be the same for as long as this community exists.
Are there any DTMods that still hop on? Maybe a couple but I'm sure the most of them have faded away. Thankfully, DTMods isn't something that can be bought anymore, but we have had a few standouts.