Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~ Introduction ~
Finally got around to signing into the forums, I’ve played on the server for a little bit so some of you may have seen me around. My name is Hannah. I got my college degree in nursing in 2019, I’m currently funemployed though as I’m going through treatments for cancer. Hooray for more videogames but also boo cancer. In my free time I enjoy art and music (and obviously videogames.) My “main” game at the moment is VRC but I also play Gmod and OSRS. I’m neurodivergent and a bit odd so it’s not that easy for me to make friends. If you see me around don’t be afraid to chat  :P
Welcome to the forums!
Nice to see you on the forums, been seeing you on TTT for a little while :) I hope your cancer isn't very bad and that your treatment is working effectively, I imagine that's pretty shitty. Glad we'll be seeing you around more!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
hi toyshop! nice to see you made your way on the forums!! we are glad to have you and i hope your treatment goes well and hopefully see you on ttt more!  :D :P
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hello! You’ve been fun when I’ve seen you around and I really hope you kick cancer’s ass!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Welcome and I hope that your treatment goes well :)
Hello ToyShop! Welcome! See you on the server and fuck cancer! Good luck during your treatments!
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
bump
[Image: unknown.png]
Nice that you joined the forums, so welcome. Hope you have a nice time on here :D

Really hope you have luck beating cancer