Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
not shitposting (dont move it)
Your Discord Username: Caribou#1669

Your Discord User ID: 270178990889631746

Auttaja Punishment ID: 1018368818159632

Ban Length: Forever

Appeal Type: Improper

What would you like to tell us: sorry for not appealing my strikes like i was told to please unban me i will appeal them now they are all old (dont move this to shitposting please)
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 he dindu nuffin
Caribou has always been a pillar of any community I'm in. He's just a guy who cares.

I would +1 this today, tomorrow, yesterday, or any day in between those days. He is amazing. He once convinced my wife I was worthy of her love again.

If he doesn't get unbanned, this community (as horrible and full of idiots as it is) will drop in quality immensely.

Neutral
appeal the strikes for him they are old i think
+1 want a grappling hook?
Jesus christ dude just appeal the strikes whenever you're back lmao
Caribou did NOT do anything wrong. Please free him or I will [redact] myself on livestream (play ttt)
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-31-2022, 08:49 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Jesus christ dude just appeal the strikes whenever you're back lmao
he cant really do that cause you know... he's like banned permanently...
(08-31-2022, 08:55 PM)frost Wrote:
(08-31-2022, 08:49 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Jesus christ dude just appeal the strikes whenever you're back lmao
he cant really do that cause you know... he's like banned permanently...
I was trying to say he should appeal strikes when he's unbanned to avoid this situation again.

+1 for unban though that wasn't really bad NSFW
Wtf is this atrocity. Unban this man +1