Poll: Is .sup overreacting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
0%
0 0%
Not at all
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

unfair, not cool, lame, dumb
how the fuck this dirty bitch say *redacted* first with no warn, then I ask if we're allowed to say it now and I get tagged? this shit makes so little sense that it's another mod moment for the books. .sup can't make this up on his best day!

I demand justice! take a warning off or give one to the "throat goat" too

Is it even allowed in the forums as well?
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-04-2022, 06:53 PM)Wilfry Wrote: Is it even allowed in the forums as well?
contextual. even still probably not
@moocow
After seeing the staff member in question not take action, did you ask them in admin chat whether they noticed the person in question using slurs?
Typing slurs in all chat is never acceptable, even under the convenient excuse of "asking a question."

I tab out quite a lot and miss a lot of things when staffing. This could simply be a case of @moocow not seeing every filthy thing typed in dead chat.

How do we even know the staff in question was dead when Shaye said the slur? Alive players can't see dead chat.

If you have video of the timeline feel free to post an abuse thread in the Donor/Staff abuse section, following the proper format and providing more complete evidence.. Otherwise this is pointless.

Also yes, Shaye should be warned for that slur too. Now that evidence is posted, we can do so.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
this mf really made a forums post about this LOL yes i said it ill take my warn
warn has been issued thank you for overreacting
(09-04-2022, 07:10 PM)Jammin Wrote: After seeing the staff member in question not take action, did you ask them in admin chat whether they noticed the person in question using slurs?
Typing slurs in all chat is never acceptable, even under the convenient excuse of "asking a question."

I tab out quite a lot and miss a lot of things when staffing. This could simply be a case of @moocow not seeing every filthy thing typed in dead chat.

How do we even know the staff in question was dead when Shaye said the slur? Alive players can't see dead chat.

If you have video of the timeline feel free to post an abuse thread in the Donor/Staff abuse section, following the proper format and providing more complete evidence.. Otherwise this is pointless.

Also yes, Shaye should be warned for that slur too. Now that evidence is posted, we can do so.

No I did not see Shaye slur in chat, gave her a warn just now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-04-2022, 07:32 PM).sup Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 07:10 PM)Jammin Wrote: After seeing the staff member in question not take action, did you ask them in admin chat whether they noticed the person in question using slurs?

Also yes, Shaye should be warned for that slur too. Now that evidence is posted, we can do 
yeah no. consider this resolved. fuck @"coco's hoe", fuck @moocow too cause i know she saw it

?? I literally didnt man I would've warned her in the moment if I did :/
[Image: giphy.gif]
This thread is doing well in serving its purpose of being useless and stirring up drama.

The infraction, which was almost certainly missed by the moderator, was addressed. As for your warning appeal, I'll leave this thread up for TTT admins to handle as they wish, but otherwise this is serving no useful purpose.

As I already directed you, post in the Donor/Staff Abuse Reports section, with the proper format, if you feel there is a legitimate need to report any staff member. Otherwise, have a nice day.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks