Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if kills were worth more points
Maybe this is me just being a scrublet

but I think Ts killing innos should be worth more than a singular point in the scoreboard. The number of kills to number of points should not be linear. Somebody like stoked, fanta, or any of the other skillful players should be rewarded more for carrying the other Ts. 

Maybe it should be 1 point per inno up to 3 kills, 2 points from 4-7 kills, 3 points from 8-10, then 4 points from 10 on. 

Similarly, it would be interesting to do this with detectives getting more than one T kill. Maybe their first T kill is 10 points, and second is 15.
Killing innos as an inno shouldnt take points away
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-05-2022, 10:25 AM)nevo Wrote: Maybe this is me just being a scrublet

but I think Ts killing innos should be worth more than a singular point in the scoreboard. The number of kills to number of points should not be linear. Somebody like stoked, fanta, or any of the other skillful players should be rewarded more for carrying the other Ts. 

Maybe it should be 1 point per inno up to 3 kills, 2 points from 4-7 kills, 3 points from 8-10, then 4 points from 10 on. 

Similarly, it would be interesting to do this with detectives getting more than one T kill. Maybe their first T kill is 10 points, and second is 15.
Hi Nevo, I may be a bit confused on what you are asking for. Are you asking about number of points that attributes to map wins? 

If so, here is my counter arguement. If we were to change it (if its even possible) then it would make map wins reliant on what roles you were given on that map. I know in my case sometimes i may not be a detective or traitor in a given map, that will severly limit my chances of winning the map. I think this method will mean if you are traitor multiple times in a map = an easy map win. 

Happy to discuss though!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(09-05-2022, 11:52 AM)dero Wrote: Killing innos as an inno shouldnt take points away
the annual purge will now begin
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]