Caribou, frost, Dong targeting
Offender's Name:
Caribou, Frost, Dong

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:54233698, STEAM_0:0:484982973, STEAM_0:0:68442040

Potential Witnesses:
Moocow, (demon)skullfire, Milk

Reason to Ban:
Targeting, prop blocking, shield blocking, targteted propkilling, grapple gun leashing, Attempted RDM

Almost all of it was Caribou, btw. Frost and Dong were nowhere near as dedicated to pissing me off.

Proof:

Please keep in mind that I had been harassed (lots of prop-blocking, all by caribou) for 4-5 consecutive rounds before I turned on my recording software, so I had already lost all patience for these shenanigans.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Why are your videos cropped like that? Just wondering.
former admin2
im not watching that so did u say stop
please get rid of these tolls. they do nothing but cause trouble and need to be removed from this server! #dong4ban2022
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-05-2022, 06:40 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Why are your videos cropped like that? Just wondering.
I forgot to change the aspect ratio of my recording software after getting a new monitor.
(09-05-2022, 06:40 PM)racist Wrote: im not watching that so did u say stop
Many, many, many times.
ok i looked at it theres really no evidence that they targeted you lol

just looks like their normal shenanigans
(09-05-2022, 06:43 PM)racist Wrote: ok i looked at it theres really no evidence that they targeted you lol

That just makes this worse. Also, I have NINE videos of these three where the sole victim was me, and that isn't even counting the FIVE CONSECUTIVE ROUNDS that Caribou prop-blocked me that directly led to me starting up my recording software

Also, at the moment you posted this, at least 4 of the videos were still processing in drive. I can't even view them yet, and they are my videos.
(09-05-2022, 06:48 PM)Beskar Baron Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 06:43 PM)racist Wrote: ok i looked at it theres really no evidence that they targeted you lol

That just makes this worse. Also, I have NINE videos of these three where the sole victim was me, and that isn't even counting the FIVE CONSECUTIVE ROUNDS that Caribou prop-blocked me that directly led to me starting up my recording software

Also, at the moment you posted this, at least 4 of the videos were still processing in drive. I can't even view them yet, and they are my videos.
[Image: 6scvub.jpg]

also word of mouth testimony counts for nothing lol
lol 2/3 of those clips of me i was a traitor

(edit OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 70 REP)
By the way, I feel like should probably also mention that someone warned Caribou for slur use earlier tonight.