Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caribou, frost, Dong targeting
(09-05-2022, 06:58 PM)Beskar Baron Wrote: By the way, I feel like should probably also mention that someone warned Caribou for slur use earlier tonight.
Why is this relevant?
(09-05-2022, 06:59 PM)dong Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 06:58 PM)Beskar Baron Wrote: By the way, I feel like should probably also mention that someone warned Caribou for slur use earlier tonight.
Angel fly high caribou

u got a video of me chasing you with a chair!!! bryan pls dont ban me :(
erm... prop carrying is against the rules... please dont post this!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I will target anyone who can't figure out how to properly screen record in 2022. None of these videos should even be considered evidence.
Also 1 slightly important thing missing is your role and their role. Like if they were Ts killing you like that is totally fair game if you were inno.
iight, daddy admin stepping in to remind everyone to behave.
K thanks

As for the evidence, without damage logs, chat logs, etc, it's impossible to know whether not you told him to stop or spoke to any of the online staff members at the time. Bryan was clearly online for part of it, and while it does look like caribou was harassing you, without you telling him to stop or speaking with staff, how would he know to lay off?

-1 due to lack of evidence/context/chat logs
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Will review the evidence and post a conclusion.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
After reviewing the evidence it is clear caribou was in fact targeting BeskarBaron. Following guidelines, I will be giving caribou a punishment of a slay + Awarn log. Further instances of targeting anyone else will result in a ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]