Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer and starky things
(05-15-2017, 05:05 PM)Assassin Wrote: He's always been childish. It just got worse and worse.  I'm still surprised he wasn't banned already.

o.O
(05-28-2017, 04:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: I believe that Starky more or less deserved something. Out of the 100 hours that I have on the PH server I have seen him fewer than 5 times.

That is no reason to ban the co-owner. 

(05-28-2017, 04:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
 he might not have deserved a ban but rather a demotion.  After Russ banned Starky, he didn't even find out until like a week later
after Crow and Ritsuneru left, I feel the PH server began to fall apart (then Rippe 'upgraded' to Advanced PH)
now after Russ being banned we have 2 staff members that try to do actual shit.

So a couple things here:
- we have 4 staff members doing shit.
  1. Assassin
  2. Tori
  3. Roger
  4. Lion
- Rits didn't leave she got banned. Crow did leave tho. Then came back and got banned/demoted or whatever.
- idk why you put "upgraded" in those marks? we did upgrade, even if there was problems.

(05-28-2017, 04:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: maybe he deserves to be banned from Forums and TTT but I feel he would be useful to have on PH with the limited staff. and if you dont want him to try to ban Starky, maybe just demote him to trusted or T-mod so he can be useful is some way.
I still -1 anything about russ coming back i'd rather have ritz and that's saying something. After all the attacks, after russ' ban he won't be ever coming back as staff or any rank. I see you're trying to do good, but russ brings no good. He shouldn't have been put in that rank imo. He really wasn't mature enough to do it.
former admin2
[Image: iYOXpB3.gif]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(05-28-2017, 06:06 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 04:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: I believe that Starky more or less deserved something. Out of the 100 hours that I have on the PH server I have seen him fewer than 5 times.

That's debatable, ask Nicky.
Posting this again, because I don't think you understood the first time around.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1445.html

(05-28-2017, 04:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
 he might not have deserved a ban but rather a demotion.  After Russ banned Starky, he didn't even find out until like a week later
after Crow and Ritsuneru left, I feel the PH server began to fall apart (then Rippe 'upgraded' to Advanced PH)
now after Russ being banned we have 2 staff members that try to do actual shit.

So a couple things here:
- we have 4 staff members doing shit.
  1. Assassin
  2. Tori
  3. Roger
  4. Lion
- Rits didn't leave she got banned. Crow did leave tho. Then came back and got banned/demoted or whatever.
- idk why you put "upgraded" in those marks? we did upgrade, even if there was problems.

(05-28-2017, 04:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: maybe he deserves to be banned from Forums and TTT but I feel he would be useful to have on PH with the limited staff. and if you dont want him to try to ban Starky, maybe just demote him to trusted or T-mod so he can be useful is some way.
I still -1 anything about russ coming back i'd rather have ritz and that's saying something. After all the attacks, after russ' ban he won't be ever coming back as staff or any rank. I see you're trying to do good, but russ brings no good. He shouldn't have been put in that rank imo. He really wasn't mature enough to do it.

https://pastebin.com/dNzSPNFE 
this is i, think, Russ's reasoning for banning Starky

dont agree with all of it 

also i put upgrade in quotes because I believe that the problems of changing to advanced prop hunt outweigh the benefits. Does not mean it is true.
(05-28-2017, 06:50 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: https://pastebin.com/dNzSPNFE 

So I read almost that whole statement.
In general he cannot ban someone for not fulfilling promises that were made in a app months before that when he was trying to become mod.
That ^ was a beginning point by russ, now lets move on.

Russ then goes on about how starky was bias in staff apps. He got that from this quote: "+1 a schedule would be nice but different times zones and school ridicule us mostly to the same times and when we do get free time its spent on the server." 

Then I went to the thread and this is what starky actually said: "+1 been around awhile, bought donor yesterday, and just saying donors are greatly appreciated. I feel with you being a trusted you can help out a bit more, and joking around with ya lightens up things, so you are pretty laid back."
Nope, not the same.

Later he went on about how starky gave points out to a player. Which could have been handled with dink, but no. Also he never gave out evidence to that just chat logs that were copy and pasted which could be changed or made up...

He then went on about "mistrust" which really isn't still a reason to ban.

(05-28-2017, 06:50 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: also i put upgrade in quotes because I believe that the problems of changing to advanced prop hunt outweigh the benefits. Does not mean it is true.
I can get that.

1 more thing: I just debunked most of russ' ban reason on starky which was 1 reason why he was banned. Russ is never getting unbanned hopefully. Again I know you are trying to help the server, but russ isn't the best option.
former admin2
(05-28-2017, 07:20 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 06:50 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: https://pastebin.com/dNzSPNFE 

So I read almost that whole statement.
In general he cannot ban someone for not fulfilling promises that were made in a app months before that when he was trying to become mod.
That ^ was a beginning point by russ, now lets move on.

Russ then goes on about how starky was bias in staff apps. He got that from this quote: "+1 a schedule would be nice but different times zones and school ridicule us mostly to the same times and when we do get free time its spent on the server." 

Then I went to the thread and this is what starky actually said: "+1 been around awhile, bought donor yesterday, and just saying donors are greatly appreciated. I feel with you being a trusted you can help out a bit more, and joking around with ya lightens up things, so you are pretty laid back."
Nope, not the same.

Later he went on about how starky gave points out to a player. Which could have been handled with dink, but no. Also he never gave out evidence to that just chat logs that were copy and pasted which could be changed or made up...

He then went on about "mistrust" which really isn't still a reason to ban.

(05-28-2017, 06:50 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: also i put upgrade in quotes because I believe that the problems of changing to advanced prop hunt outweigh the benefits. Does not mean it is true.
I can get that.

1 more thing: I just debunked most of russ' ban reason on starky which was 1 reason why he was banned. Russ is never getting unbanned hopefully. Again I know you are trying to help the server, but russ isn't the best option.

yeah i never said that russ move was the right one, but i do believe that starky is basically inactive.  I presume that we still have him because we need to have a co-owner, but we more or less dont have enought staff to promote someone
Russ was a cancer to this community, I'm sure everyone else agrees.
[/quote]
Debatable
[Image: original.gif]