Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer and starky things
im till confused at why Russ wasbanned on Fourms, TTT, and prop hunt. He was a good PH admin and was master on TTT, and for christ's sake, he has made the largest impact on the community besides basically Dink. He was one of the few active staff on PH and you guys ban him? seriously wtf.

Also I still need my donor rank.
To name a few of what he has done...

• Banned a PH Co-Owner 
  • Constantly Targeted a Player / Contributed to Harassing them off the server.
  • Constant Shitposting on the Forums

Russ brought nothing but trouble. He was alright at first, and then he changed. He became nothing but an arrogant child, who thought it was ok to spew shit all over the forums and contribute to the bullying / harassment of another player. Not to mention, he was given countless warnings to cut it out before he ate the final ban.

He's not coming back.
Ever.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-15-2017, 12:57 PM)Christian Wrote: To name a few of what he has done...

• Banned a PH Co-Owner 

Russ brought nothing but trouble. He was alright at first, and then he changed. He became nothing but an arrogant child, who thought it was ok to spew shit all over the forums and contribute to the bullying / harassment of another player. Not to mention, he was given countless warnings to cut it out before he ate the final ban.

He's not coming back.
Ever.

A visual representation of what Christian just did to your thread:
[Image: jRJ06EO.gif]
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-15-2017, 03:41 PM)ReThink Wrote:

• Banned a PH Co-Owner 

He's not coming back.
Ever.

I take offense to that.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Wasn't there a thread already on this? go read it, fool.
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1445.html
Here you go
He's always been childish. It just got worse and worse. I'm still surprised he wasn't banned already.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(05-15-2017, 04:17 PM)tons4583 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 03:41 PM)ReThink Wrote:

• Banned a PH Co-Owner 

He's not coming back.
Ever.

I take offense to that.

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-15-2017, 12:06 PM)[blue]Tr[red]on[blue]ald Wrote: He has made the largest impact on the community besides basically Dink. 

Except for the fact Dink has made the largest positive impact and Russ has made the largest negative impact.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

• Banned a PH Co-Owner 

He's not coming back.
Ever?

he may have been a shitposter, but i often played with him on the PH server, and he didn't seem like the huge dick you guys describe him as when in game. I am going to agree that he was rightfully banned on the TTT server though.
I believe that Starky more or less deserved at least something. out of the 100 hours that I have on the PH server I have seen him fewer than 5 times. he might not have deserved a ban but rather a demotion.  After Russ banned Starky, he didn't even find out until like a week later :P 
after Crow and Ritsuneru left, the PH server I feel began to fall apart.
now after russ being banned we have 2 staff members that enforce anything.

in general I still feel that russ had been doing his job as admin quite well . I mean, he is still a dick but he kept the server in order, maybe he deserves to be banned from Forums and TTT but I feel he would be useful to have on PH. and if you dont want him to try to ban Starky maybe just demote him to trusted or T-mod so he can be useful.

https://pastebin.com/dNzSPNFE  

and for the love of god can I get my donor rank.

Revised after a lot of forum reading

He may have been a shitposter, but I often played with him on the PH server, and he never seemed like the childish asshole you guys describe him as when in game. I am going to agree that he was rightfully banned on the TTT server though.
I believe that Starky more or less deserved something. Out of the 100 hours that I have on the PH server I have seen him fewer than 5 times. he might not have deserved a ban but rather a demotion.  After Russ banned Starky, he didn't even find out until like a week later [Image: tongue.png] 
after Crow and Ritsuneru left, I feel the PH server began to fall apart (then Rippe 'upgraded' to Advanced PH)
now after Russ being banned we have 2 staff members that try to do actual shit.

In general I still feel that russ had been doing his job as admin like he should have . I mean, he is still a dick but he kept the server in order, maybe he deserves to be banned from Forums and TTT but I feel he would be useful to have on PH with the limited staff. and if you dont want him to try to ban Starky, maybe just demote him to trusted or T-mod so he can be useful is some way.

and for the love of god can I get my donor rank.