Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving detective to 2nd place
i mean ya sounds good, but for real an extra detective wouldn't be to bad either if there is an extra traitor. But i am up for something else for second place. Free body armor might be a bit much but otherwise alright.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Health boost is donors and Tmod up, it sucks....
(05-15-2017, 03:49 PM)Loco Wrote: I am opposed to this. This may lead to more detectives which makes the Ts life harder, offsetting the balance of the game. Maybe instead of this we can have another reward. Like a grappling hook for a round,or add onto the winners having a grappling hook the entire map. I don't think anybody would mind this.

Actually, I think the choose Detective/Traitor awards only gurantee you a position as a Detective when they are randomly selected. The amount of Detectives or Traitors should remain the same, as the server should detect when these options are chosen, and then randomly chooses the remainder of Traitors or Detectives that can exist.

Disclaimer: This is what I THINK happens when these options are picked, so I may be wrong.
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
(05-15-2017, 09:48 PM)Valathreon Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 03:49 PM)Loco Wrote: I am opposed to this. This may lead to more detectives which makes the Ts life harder, offsetting the balance of the game. Maybe instead of this we can have another reward. Like a grappling hook for a round,or add onto the winners having a grappling hook the entire map. I don't think anybody would mind this.

Actually, I think the choose Detective/Traitor awards only gurantee you a position as a Detective when they are randomly selected. The amount of Detectives or Traitors should remain the same, as the server should detect when these options are chosen, and then randomly chooses the remainder of Traitors or Detectives that can exist.

Disclaimer: This is what I THINK happens when these options are picked, so I may be wrong.

No it adds to the traitors or detectives. THat means there can be 2 traitors when there are only like 5 people on.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(05-15-2017, 11:01 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 09:48 PM)Valathreon Wrote:

No it adds to the traitors or detectives. THat means there can be 2 traitors when there are only like 5 people on.
Ya this^
(05-15-2017, 09:15 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: Health boost is donors and Tmod up, it sucks....
Mods can not use the health. only donors, tmods, and admins+.
former admin2
==bumpity bump bump==

Good to see some quality feedback on this, but I can see the concerns that give private eye could offset the game balance. If private eye is a bad idea, then besides the other solutions posted already, is it possible to add in another points reward? Like say 2nd place gets 10K points?
(05-21-2017, 12:10 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 09:15 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: Health boost is donors and Tmod up, it sucks....
Mods can not use the health. only donors, tmods, and admins+.

why is like that
[Image: original.gif]
I can get behind the grapple if it's one round only. But on maps like Orange (best example due to the free knives), that's total over kill for a full map use.

I'd say keep the new reward idea and rethink what the reward will be.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Are there any other awards that could be added in?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean