Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving detective to 2nd place
Ok, so I had this idea and wanted to see the community's take on it. Right now, there is nothing that distinguishes 3rd place from 2nd place during rewards. Both are only allowed to get the Karma award and nothing else. Also, most first place winners choose the traitor reward rather than the detective award. So, to distinguish 2nd place winners more, and get more use out of the private eye award, that second place be allowed to pick the private eye reward during the rewards selection. 

What's everyone else's thoughts on this?
(05-15-2017, 03:41 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote: Ok, so I had this idea and wanted to see the community's take on it. Right now, there is nothing that distinguishes 3rd place from 2nd place during rewards. Both are only allowed to get the Karma award and nothing else. Also, most first place winners choose the traitor reward rather than the detective award. So, to distinguish 2nd place winners more, and get more use out of the private eye award, that second place be allowed to pick the private eye reward during the rewards selection. 

What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

PRIZES ARE FOR WINNERS

There is no second place in life, only winners and losers ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡° ).

Be happy 2nd and 3rd get jack at all m8
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I am opposed to this. This may lead to more detectives which makes the Ts life harder, offsetting the balance of the game. Maybe instead of this we can have another reward. Like a grappling hook for a round,or add onto the winners having a grappling hook the entire map. I don't think anybody would mind this.
(05-15-2017, 03:49 PM)Loco Wrote: I am opposed to this. This may lead to more detectives which makes the Ts life harder, offsetting the balance of the game. Maybe instead of this we can have another reward. Like a grappling hook for a round,or add onto the winners having a grappling hook the entire map. I don't think anybody would mind this.

A free grappling hook can be really broken in certain maps, not to mention the rule that lets you kos any unproven player with a d/t only item. Something like body armor or 50 extra hp for a round sounds more reasonable.

[Image: SigTest_zps6ha5yj6k.png]
I'm for it. We removed points, so now all 2nd 3rd place players get is Karma.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-15-2017, 04:11 PM)Christian Wrote: I'm for it. We removed points, so now all 2nd 3rd place players get is Karma.

And health
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(05-15-2017, 04:19 PM)tons4583 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 04:11 PM)Christian Wrote: I'm for it. We removed points, so now all 2nd 3rd place players get is Karma.

And health

only Donors/trusted + can pick the health option i think
thats actually a good idea im in <3
Tmod+ I believe
Since the majority of players can't queue songs, maybe that could be a reward for regulars and stuff