Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryaaannnn

"Just because you see blood does not mean you hit them" @"Bryan Brr" 
also fix the hit reg. The 2nd shot to me looks like a headshot but it's hard to see bc of video quality. If you tell me I missed the first shot and Ima hit u in the throat
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
From my understanding, the Dev Team is working on adjusting the hitreg but understand that this is Gmod we're talking about. It will never be perfect.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-09-2022, 06:52 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: From my understanding, the Dev Team is working on adjusting the hitreg but understand that this is Gmod we're talking about. It will never be perfect.
Dope
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(09-09-2022, 06:52 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: From my understanding, the Dev Team is working on adjusting the hitreg but understand that this is Gmod we're talking about. It will never be perfect.

Thank goooooodddddd.  I know it wont be perfect but the amount of times I have done what was shown in the video and died from them turning around is infuriating.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Clearly this is a skill issue. Just go back to prop-killing.
man we took hitreg from MOAT of all servers and expected it to be good, who signed off on this
skill issue; just simply get better
(09-09-2022, 07:20 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: man we took hitreg from MOAT of all servers and expected it to be good, who signed off on this

I don't understand what this is supposed to mean, they had a massive team of people working on their server all the time while they were around. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean the stuff they made is trash.
(09-10-2022, 08:53 PM)Battons Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 07:20 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: man we took hitreg from MOAT of all servers and expected it to be good, who signed off on this

I don't understand what this is supposed to mean, they had a massive team of people working on their server all the time while they were around. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean the stuff they made is trash.

uhhh thats exactly what it means???????? (source: me)
(09-10-2022, 08:53 PM)Battons Wrote:

But the stuff they made IS trash. This hitreg is a perfect example of it.